Alliance fixed

Aaliyah and her mum had settled in very nicely. Aaliyah realised very quickly that her uncles wife didn't like them very much, so she made sure her and her mum kept out of her way. The few times she had interacted with Jameel, it had been pleasant, but they didn't really have much in common. Plus, she realised Jameels colleague thought she was here to steal Jameel, and had repeatedly told her to stay away. Aaliyah laughed, she had no interest in Jameel,  but despite telling his colleague that, she wasn't believed.

Suddenly, it started raining. Aaliyah loved the rain, and loved playing in it. She quickly checked to make sure no one was about and went to play in it. Jameel, had arrived home late. He was tired and heard his bed calling. He was about to go when he saw someone playing in the rain. He looked through the window and saw the girl shrieking in happiness and happily getting soaked. Jameel smiled. How could someone enjoy getting soaked so much he wondered. Aaliyah quickly turned around and saw Jameel watching her, and quickly ran away.

Aaliyah's mum sat with her brother in her study. "It's my Aaliyah I'm worried about, not me. She has spent her whole life looking after me. She never got to go out, meet people like other people. I'm aware your wife doesn't like her very much. If anything happened to you, your wife wouldn't think twice about throwing her out of the house. Where would she go then? So I'm asking you, my dear brother, please find someone suitable for her." "Don't worry, no one will throw her out. As for my wife, she'll have to learn how to behave with her daughter in law. That's right, I'm going to get Aaliyah married to my Jameel."