Moving on

It had been a few days since Aaliyah had entered Jameels room. The distance between them was still there, but each was making more of an effort. To her surprise, Jameels mum was nice to her. Jameel was tending to the plants, as Aaliyah walked past. Aaliyah stopped and stared. Jameel felt eyes on him and quickly turned around. Aaliyah quickly walked away. Jameel just smiled.

Jameel was having breakfast, when his dad challenged him to a game of chess. Aaliyah quickly made them some tea, and sat down to watch. Jameel was losing the game and secretly looked at Aaliyah. Aaliyah smiled, and using her eyes, helped Jameel to win.

Aaliyah was watching tv when Jameel came and sat next to her. "My clients have invited me and my wife to dinner tonight. Be ready by 8." "I have to come to?" "Yes, seeing as your my wife and they invited us."

Aaliyah decided to go in a black dress and black makeup, as dark colours suited the evening. "Aaliyah are you ready? I'll be done in five minutes" said Jameel as he entered the room. Jameel just stopped and stared. He never realised how beautiful she was. "You look beautiful" said Jameel, as he offered her his arm. Aaliyah took it hesitantly and both walked off.

"My plans not working. They're becoming closer. Time for you to do your bit" said Jameels mum to someone on the phone