Untitled Part 19

Aaliyah was thinking what to do. Her Jameel was going to start serving. She had to stop him. "Wait mr Jameel. Please stop. We need to talk about the office." "Jameel, go see what your boss wants. Me and chammi are serving." Aaliyah breathed a sigh of relief as Jameel came and took a seat. Aaliyah made up some random stuff to keep Jameel occupied.

"Jameel, I'm telling you she's not Aaliyah. If she was, do you think she would sit back and watch me work? Aaliyah did everything, she never let me lift a finger. Plus, if you're right and she is Aaliyah, I was right. She took your everything, and now look how content she is with another guy."

Jameel just stared as Aaliyah danced with her cousin. She looked so happy with him. Jameel walked up to Aaliyah and her cousin and ripped them apart. "MR Jameel, what do you think your doing?" "You know for a second I thought you were my Aaliyah, but how wrong I was. My Aaliyah would never behave like this with her in laws. Plus, she would never leave me, no matter what. Or flirt openly with someone else." Aaliyah had no choice but to act angry. She slapped Jameel. "Who do you think you are, saying all this to me? How many times do I have to tell you I'm not your Aaliyah. I'm your boss. If you can't accept that, don't work with me anymore."

Aaliyah ran to her room and started crying. "They've won" she said to her cousin, "they've completely brainwashed him against me." Aaliyahs cousin consoled her. "Because of them, I had to raise my hand on my husband. How could I?" Aaliyah went to her window and cut her hand. "Why did you do that?" "Punishment for raising my hand on my love." Aaliyah ran out of the room, screaming in pain. Jameel noticed this and ran to her. "What have you done?"

Jameel took Aaliyah to the hospital, to get stitches because the wound was too deep. Once home, Aaliyah went straight to her room and said "I can't take this much longer. I need to get them to confess soon."