Untitled Part 3

"Are you crazy.? My son is not marrying that girl. No, I'm going to get him married to chammi." yelled Jameels mum. "Now listen here, Jameel is going to marry Aaliyah and if you do anything to try and stop it, I will divorce you." said Jameels dad.

Jameels dad went up to Jameel. "If I asked you for a favour, would you help me?" Jameel was shocked. His dad had never been this formal before. "Anything." he said. "Listen to me carefully. I want you to marry Aaliyah." "What?" he asked shocked. "This marriage is mine and her mothers wish. Please honour a dying woman's wish." "But dad, we are too opposite. We know nothing about each other. We are not even in love." "All that will happen after marriage. Please agree. This is one request from a father to his son."

Aaliyah couldn't believe what her mum was asking of her. But she had always respected her mothers wishes and with a heavy heart agreed.

Chammi came roaring into the house and yelled "Jameel, What the hell are you doing? You can't marry her. You don't even know her."

"I'm only marrying her to honour an old lady's dying wish. It's not like I love her."

"But what about me and my love? Since we were kids, I've only ever seen dreams of me and you. Your my everything." Jameel was shocked. "Chammi, you're my best friend, but I've never thought of you like that. This marriage is happening, whether you like it or not."

Aaliyah found herself standing in a church, opposite Jameel, reciting vows. She wished she was marrying someone she knew and loved, not Jameel. But if it made her mother happy, then so be it.

Once everything was done, Aaliyah and Jameel returned home. So this is my life now thought Aaliyah upset. Married to a stranger.

Aaliyah didn't know that was the start of something special.