Lunch

Aaliyah and her cousin walked up to Jameels house. "Remember Aaliyah, no matter how you feel, just smile and play along." Aaliyah nodded and in they went. Suddenly, all the memories came rushing back. The happy times she shared with Jameel and her uncle. "You have a lovely house."

They all sat at the dining table. "This is my daughter in law chammi. Chammi, these are our guests." Aaliyah silently gasped, Jameel had remarried already? And chammi of all people? Aaliyah excused herself to go to the bathroom and locked the door and silently screamed her heart out. Her Jameel was now chammis. How was she going to cope and carry on? Aaliyah silently returned to the table.

Jameel came and apologised for being late. "Jameel, I told you to be early today, we have guests. Your wife has been waiting for you since morning." "Mum, I told you I was busy today and chammi is not my wife, no matter how much you want her to be. I've never seen her like that." Aaliyah let out a sigh of relief.

After lunch, when everyone was busy, Aaliyah started arguing loudly, with her fake husband 

"No,no,no. You said it'd be ready in time. I don't want to be living in hotels whilst we are here." Jameels mum overheard everything and asked them to stay with them. Chammi angrily asked why.

"Did you see how much money they have and how much jewellery she was wearing? If we are good to them, they might give us some." 

"But what if she is Aaliyah?"

"She can't be, nobody could of survived that crash. If she was, where's she been all this time? Aaliyah would never marry again. She's married to Jameel."

Jameel overheard everything. So his Aaliyah was coming back home. This would be interesting.