Confession

Aaliyah was working flat out, getting the office back on track. So far, whenever she saw Jameel she ignored him, and it was easy as she was so busy. Jameels mum had invited her over for lunch, so Aaliyah went. Aaliyah needed Chammi and her to confess, to prove she wasn't lying. Aaliyah went and during lunch, she managed to get chammi and Jameels mum to open up to her. 

"What happened to Jameels wife?" They didn't respond to which Aaliyah said "I thought we were friends. I'm investing my money to save your business, and I'm giving you such expensive stuff. If you can't trust me, I'll have to rethink our arrangements." Jameels mum panicked and blurted out the whole story. Aaliyah recorded the whole confession. Aaliyah quickly left after that, saying she had work stuff to do.

Jameel came home to find Chammi and his mum arguing. He remembered what Aaliyah said and quietly tiptoed to them, to overhear their conversation. "What was the need to tell her everything?" yelled Chammi. "Chammi, you've seen how lovely and trustworthy she is." "But what if she tells the truth to everyone, or uses it against us?" "Why would she? It makes no difference to her. She's not Aaliyah. We made sure no one could survive."

Jameel gasped. He couldn't believe what they had done. Aaliyah was telling the truth. They had tried to get rid of his Aaliyah. Jameel ran out of the house, and straight to Aaliyah's office. She gasped as he came in front of her. "I know everything" he said, joining his two hands in front of Aaliyah, "please forgive me. I just didn't think my mum could do something like this." Aaliyah grabbed his hands and wept.

"I love you Jameel and I always will, but if there is no trust in the relationship, it's not a relationship. Today, you believe me. But tomorrow if they accuse me of something worse, will you believe me?"