The plan

A bit of a time jump

Aaliyah was no longer the quiet woman she used to be. Time and circumstances had changed her. She was now strong, independent, willing to stand up for herself. It had been a few years since she had learned of chammis and Jameels mums plan. She had seeked refuge with her mothers sister and her son.

What hurt Aaliyah the most was she couldn't see or talk to Jameel at all. She had wanted to ring him, and explain everything, but would he believe her over his own mum? Plus, she had to keep up the pretence she was long gone. She often wondered what lies Jameels mum and chammi had told him about her disappearance. Being away from Jameel was really hard. She cried herself to sleep every night.

"Aaliyah, it's time. Do you remember the plan?" asked her cousin 

"Yes."

"I can't believe what they tried to do to you."

"That's why I'm going back. To punish them. I'm not the same Aaliyah anymore."

"Ok, remember, we are a happily married couple who arrive there so I can invest some money in new projects. Plus, we want to build a holiday home there."

Aaliyah nodded silently. "Thinking about Jameel?" Aaliyah nodded. "I miss him so much. God knows how I'll act when we come face to face."

"But that's why we're doing this. To make him see what kind of people they are. Tell him what they tried to do to you."

"I know. I'm just wondering in all these years, what sort of lies they've told him about me."

Aaliyah and her cousin boarded the train. Look out thought Aaliyah. I'm back!