Party

Aaliyah was at home, smirking. She was running chammi and Jameels mum ragged, getting things ready for the party. Finally, everything was ready. Aaliyah gave chammi a plastic jewellery set, telling her how valuable it was. 

"Chammi and Jameels mum are so blinded by greed, they don't even realise they're wearing artificial jewellery."

"This greed will ruin them, you'll see" said Aaliyah's cousin

The party was in full swing. Everyone was having a good time. Aaliyah had given the servants the night off and accidentally on purpose forgot to tell chammi and Jameels mum, so they were doing the work. Suddenly, Jameel appeared. He looked so handsome Aaliyah wanted to run up to him and never let go, but she remained silent.

"Your fellas looking incredible tonight." said her cousin 

"When doesn't he?" Aaliyah replied back.

Everybody was dancing. Aaliyah was watching her cousin with some colleague of theirs, when Jameel came up and offered his hand. "May I miss Aaliyah?" "You may." Aaliyah was loving being back in Jameels arms. It felt like the old days. Jameel lifted Aaliyah up and she spread her arms. Coming down, Aaliyah and Jameel just stared at each other. Their moment was ruined by the announcement of dinner. Jameels mum and chammi served everyone.

"Mum, why are you serving? Where's the servants?"

"I gave them the night off. These are our guests, so we should serve."

"Well I'll serve too" said Jameel looking at Aaliyah.

Aaliyah frowned. This wasn't part of the plan.  What was she going to do?