Coming face to face

Jameel ran up and hugged Aaliyah. "Aaliyah, it's you. Your here. I knew my mum was lying, and you wouldn't leave me." Aaliyah closed her eyes. She had dreamt of this moment for ages, but she had to keep up an act. She reluctantly pushed Jameel away. Jameel looked at her stunned. "Aaliyah, What are you saying? I'm your Jameel." "Look mister, I don't know who you think I am, but I'm not her."

Aaliyah went and mingled with the others. Jameels mum and chammi saw what had happened, and were both surprised. "It's not her." said chammi, "Aaliyah would never do that to Jameel." Jameels mum stood there in shock. She went up to Aaliyah and said "welcome to this town. Please come to my house for lunch tomorrow, and let us show you around."

After everyone had gone, Aaliyah broke down in tears. Her cousin hugged her and said "no one said this was going to be easy Aaliyah, but we need to punish them and let Jameel know what kind of people they are." Aaliyah nodded and wiped her tears away.

Jameel was upset.  Why was Aaliyah doing this? Was she so angry at him, that she refused to recognise him? "I told you Jameel she's not Aaliyah, but if she was, I was right about her. See how quickly she used you for your money, then quickly moved on to another wealthy guy."

Aaliyah couldn't sleep at night. She kept tossing and turning. She had had to be so rude to Jameel, someone she had dreamt of seeing for ages. She hated herself for being rude to him, and pushing him away. She longed to be in those arms again. Opening a window, she gazed at the moon. "Tell my Jameel, his Aaliyah is here, and she hasn't changed and still loves him with all her heart."