Loss

Chammi entered the house. She needed to become Aaliyah's friend to execute her plan. So, after Jameel left, she went up to Aaliyah and introduced herself, and became friendly with her. Aaliyah was happy. Everyone was nice to her. Aaliyah was serving tea to her uncle, when he said " be wary of chammi. She's not as nice as she makes out." Aaliyah thought this was odd, and was about to ask for more details when she heard Jameel calling her.

Aaliyah ran to Jameel, to see if he needed anything.

"Close you're eyes."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

Aaliyah shut her eyes. Jameel gave her a gold jewellery set.

"What's this for?"

"Nothing. Can't I just get my gorgeous bride a gift?"

"Jameel, you're the best gift I could ever receive. You and your love complete me."

"Well, you're going to have to hold on to that love for a little while tightly."

"Why?"

"I have to go out of the country on a business trip."

"When?"

"Soon."

That night Aaliyah couldn't sleep. Somethings wrong she thought. Just then, Jameels mum came running.  "Jameel, wake up. Your dads health has worsened. We have to take him hospital." Everyone rushed to the hospital. Jameel was sitting with his dad when he said "Jameel, take care of Aaliyah. She's innocent. If she does anything wrong, forgive her." He then took his last breath.

"Relax chammi. Don't worry. Just let Jameel go, then we'll finish the rest of the plan."