Love

Aaliyah woke up in Jameels arms. She smiled as she remembered what happened last night, after she confessed that she felt the same. Jameels arms and chest were a good pillow she thought. She kissed his cheek and went to go get ready.

Coming back, she saw Jameel still asleep. "Time to get up handsome." Jameel stirred and went back to sleep. Aaliyah went to him and tried get him up. "Come on, its time for breakfast. What are your parents going to think?" "They're going to think Jameel is spending time with his beautiful wife." Jameel pulled Aaliyah on him and kissed her with everything he had.  Aaliyah responded equally and I'm sure you can imagine what happened next.

Jameel and Aaliyah finally went downstairs. "Sorry we're late, Aaliyah was looking after me" said Jameel as Aaliyah started blushing. "I had a bit of a cold this morning, I said it was nothing,  but Aaliyah wouldn't listen. She was my nurse, until I felt better." Aaliyah started coughing at this, wondering what his parents would say if they knew the naughty things they were up to in their bedroom.

Jameel took Aaliyah out for the day. They went shopping, saw a movie, had some food. They arrived home quite late and the house was quite. Aaliyah was about to go to bed, when she realised it was raining. She ran outside and started playing in the rain. Jameel watched her smiling, until she pulled him into the rain too. He just stood there, watching Aaliyah play. Jameel watched as Aaliyah ran up to him, he picked her up and she stretched out her arms. Aaliyah couldn't believe how lucky she got. She had a husband who loved her immensely. I hope nothing ruins our happiness and relationship she silently prayed to god.