Edward Cullen(Smut)

I have been friends with the Cullen family ever since I was turned in 1973. I was dying from cancer and after I was turned my hair grew back and I became apart of their family.

I always had a secret crush on Edward. I mean come on. Who doesn't? Living with him just makes it so much worse. I don't attend school because I was 19 when I was turned. I had stopped aging but I was already out of school, which meant I didn't have to see how that bitch Bella drooled all over Edward.

I hate her. If Edward knew what I knew, is that Bella cheated on him with Jacob. That backstabbing bitch did that to poor Edward. I thought about killing her but... I would need proof as to why I did, meaning I needed to catch Jacob and Bella in the act.

I know you're probably wondering as to how Edward can't read my mind. I don't really know why actually, Carlisle told me it was just one of my powers.

One day, in the evening I was walling through the woods, minding my business. I was on my phone taking pictures of the woods and animals and flowers, when I just so happened to come apon one of Bella and Jacob's "adventures". They were fucking, against a tree... And I thought she was an innocent virgin.

Jacob must not have sensed me since he was so caught up with his dick in Bella's ass. I smirked a bit and snapped a few photos. I ran back just in time for all the Cullen children to arrive. "Edward!" I yelled running up to him. "I need to show you something. Now." I said looking him directly in the eye so he knew I was serious.

We walked up to Edward's bedroom. "What do you want to show me?" He question, seeming a little concerned. "Well...here." I say as I hand him my cellphone. He looks at it for a few seconds. "What is this?" He says, still looking at the phone. "Well... I was in the woods, taking pictures, and I came upon them as they were...well...doing that." I look at the floor and play with my sleeve. "I'm really sorry." I said a little shy. He handed me the phone. "Please leave, (Y/N).." He sighed out, sitting on the chair by the piano. I turned and left.

He has been in there for 2 weeks now and everyone has been worried. He hasn't had any blood or contact in half a month. Everyone in the house, beside Edward, knew I had a crush on him, so they kept telling me to go talk to him. I was to nervous and scared and I didn't want to bother him. It was my fault he was like this. Damn it I mentally cursed myself. I was a little mad at myself for showing him, but happy he knew.

Today I had decided to talk to him. Was I nervous? Oh hell yah. I walked up stairs and knocked on the door. "Who is it?" His voice was horase and gravelly. I felt bad. "It's (Y/N). May I co-" He cut me off. "Yes." I opened the door, slowly. He was laying on the floor, his shirt off and his pants loose around his waist. I blushed a bit, "Um, Are you okay?" I played with my sleeve again. He sat up and propped himself on his hands. He smirked at me, causing me to blush even more.

Edward's POV

(Y/N). Her smell was intoxicationg. She was wearing a white, low cut long sleeve and a black high waisted skirt, that showed off her long, soft legs. She made my ice cold body so hot. I wanted those legs around my waist as I pound her into ashes. Beautiful ashes.

(Y/N) POV

He stared at me for a bit. I was starting to get even more nervous. "Um Edward are you-" I was cut off yet again. This time instead of talking he was now infront of me. "E-Edward, are you okay?" I look up at him towering over me. He placed his hand behind my neck and brought his face close to mine.

I gasp, but I'm cut off by Edward's lips. He tongue immediately slipping into my mouth. He shoved me against the door, nearly breaking it. He opened the door and ran to my room. He shut the door and locked it. He then threw me onto the bed. I yelped, he stopped at the sound and immediately got worried.

"Are you ok? I'm sorry." He crawled on top of me and caressed my cheek. "It didn't hurt. Don't stop." He smirked and went straight back to kissing my neck. I moaned and he tugged down my skirt. He sat up and ripped his shirt open. His buttons flew around as he peeled it off his shoulders. He pulled mine over my head and attacked my exposed chest as he unclipped my bra. His attack averted to my breasts. "Edward~" I moaned out. Enjoying the roughness of him.

I reached down and started to unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants. Before I could pull his pants off him he grabbed my wrists. I struggled against him as he pulled them over my head. He grinded against me and my back arched as I moaned out. He smirked and continued to grind on me, mimicking sex like motions. "Fuck me~ Edward~" I panted and choked out. He leaned down and started to kiss my neck again. Somehow he shrugged his pants and boxers off and started to remove my panties.

I felt the tip of his cock run along my wetness. I moan and roll my hips in an attempt to create some sweet sweet friction. He went to push inside of me. "Wait!" I yelled a bit and he froze and tensed. "I'm a virgin" I look to the side embarrassed and he grabs my chin and pulls me into a passionate kiss. Taking that opportunity to slip into me. I screamed into his mouth, he sat there for a minute and let me adjust. I started to breath heavily as pleasure dawned on my senses.

"O-ok, you can m-move." I grip his shoulders and close my eyes as he starts to move. I shake and moan as he moves slower than to my liking. "Faster." I command in a breathy tone. He starts to move at a quick pace, merely as slow as humans. "Faster." I growl as I dig my nails into his skin. Leaving marks along his biceps. He growls at me and places a hand on my neck. Cutting my air supply of, even if I didn't need it, it was still pretty hot. He started to move at an inhuman pace. I moaned and my back arched and he grunts in pleasure.

"Fucking hell, babe" He moaned and gripped harder. My bed frame snapped and my bed collapsed. "Shit, sorry babe" he groaned out but kept moving. "Fuck!," I squeaked out as I started to cum. "Shit, shit, shit!" Edward slurred and started to cum. "So tight~" he moaned as he finished cumming.

He pulled out and laid next to me. The bed sheets ripped along with a few pillows. The bed frame lay along the side and bottom of the bed. We both were panting and breathing heavily. "That was awesome" I sigh out. "Indeed, and now since your my mate, we can do that as much," he rolled over top of me. "As we want." He smirked and kissed me with passion. "I love you, Edward, always have, always will." I place my hand and carress his cheek bones. "I love you too, (Y/N) (L/N)," He smiled and laid down next to me and we talked for the rest of the night.

(1329 words. This is my first ever Fanfic. I hope you guys enjoyed it very much. Ot was so much fun to write. I will take requests and anything else you guys have for critiquing. Thank you, bye!!)