Edward Cullen Part 2 (Smut)

Third person POV

"We should give them some privacy..." Emmett chuckled while scratching at his neck. All the others agreed and went for a long walk in the woods.

Y/N POV

As Edward dragged me upstairs I was basically jumping with joy. We went to his room and locked the door, just in case.

His lips met mine quickly and our clothes started go disappear. When I was down to nothing, Edward still had his pants on. I walked over to the bed, pushing him onto it. I undid his pants and tugged them down quickly, his boxers going with them.

As I climbed on top of him he grabbed my hips, I could tell he had the intent to flip us. So I grabbed his hands and pinned them above his head. "Oh, and what is this?" He chuckled, looking up at his hands. When he tried to pull them, his eyes went from cool and confident to interested and lusty.

His strength was still a bit weaker than mine, due to the fact that I was a still a bit of a newborn. I smiled down at him and started to rock against him. He attempted at pulling away again, "Not this time honey, you're mine to devour tonight." He groaned at my words, in a good way.

"Understand?" I stared him in the eyes, he nodded quickly. "So no touching." I sat back up and removed my hands from his. As I started to rock again he grabbed my hips. Then I stopped and he whined. I got off of him and grabbed his shirt, "Baby, I'm sorry, what are you doing?"

I made a 'tsk' noise and walked back over to the bed, twisting the shirt into a tight roll. "Middle of the bed, hands up." He did what I told him and moved up on the bed. Putting his hands together above his head. I climbed back onto him, tying his hands above his head and to one of poles on the bed.

"Come ooooooon, I can rip this in seconds." He laughed at me, "But you won't, or round 2 won't happen until I get chains. Now no ripping." He rolled his eyes but nodded in confirmation.

As I slid down his body, getting on my knees between his legs. Grabbing his cock in my one hand and starting to move my hand up and down. He moaned and tilted his head back. When he wasn't looking at me I wrapped my lips around the tip and started to take his whole length into my mouth.

His moans got louder and louder, his hips started to thrust upwards, so I placed my hands on his hip bones and forced myself all the way down. "Y/N!! Please!" He cried out, I pulled of with a giggle. My voice was a bit hoarse and my hand continued to pump him.

"Please what baby?" He tried to talk but it came at as a moan. "Speak, love." I raked my hand over his abs, he squirmed. "Oh god! Fuck me please!" He threw his head back, almost in shame that he was submitting to me.

"Good boy." I climbed on top of him and quickly sank down as he watched himself disappear into me. He moaned the loudest moan I've ever heard, so I started to move, rocking my hips then raise them before slamming down harshly.

"Oh god, so close!" He moaned, his eyes rolled back as he bucked his hips into mine. I let out a deep chuckle and started to move my hips faster, knowing I was getting him closer.

I leaned down to his ear, I was close myself, but held back my reaction. "Come on baby, cum for me." I whispered into his ear. His body arched off the bed, his eyes rolling back and his head was pushed deep into the pillow. He let out a loud moan, followed by curses and my name.

His orgasm triggered mine, I came rather quickly, and even if it wasn't as intense as the first one, it was still pretty good. As we both sat there, I untied the shirt and got off the bed. I grabbed his boxers and a new shirt of his. Slipping the shirt on and throwing his boxers to him.

I laid back in the bed, relaxing as Edward finished pulling his boxers up. He cuddled into my chest, his arms around my waist and his legs tangled with mine. I played with his hair as I reached for the remote. Turning the TV on and putting a random movie on.

We cuddled for the rest of the night, well morning, then went at it a couple more times. Let's just say, my life got a little better after that lovely midnight swim.

(Its only 806 words, but y'all wanted a part 2, so I wrote it. I hope you like it!!!)