Jacob Black x Stella (Fluff/Part 1)

(This was a request I haven't gotten to so here it is. @_stellastyless)

My name is Stella, I am a vampire, and also a Cullen. My cousin, Edward, had turned vampire and when I started dying of a knife wound a couple years later, he bit me. Making me just like him.

We have been apart of the clan for a long time now and I've made many friends and enemies over the years.

My best friend, Seth Clearwater, was a werewolf. He was also just really cool. We have been friends for about a year now. Since we were both technically 17. Me being 127. (Idk how old Edward is. So around there.)

I have to admit though, being around the wolves a lot due to hanging with Seth, is pretty fun, and hot if I do say so myself.

Who wouldn't want a bunch of buff, handsome, and shirtless guys running around you all day. I know I want that.

All of the guys are actually really nice, well all except one. Jacob Black. He hates me, he hates me more than any wolf could hate a vampire.

He always calls me a bloodsucker and always makes excuses to argue with me. Seth just teases me and Jacob whenever we fight. He always calls us an old married couple. Or a couple on a war path.

I don't why! I hate Jacob. And he hates me. End of story. Nothing else. Period.

Or at least that's what I thought.

Jacob's POV

Why the fuck does Seth even have a vampire here? He needs to keep her away. And even worse, she's related to the Cullen that's taking my precious Bella away from me.

I just want her away from me. She smells pungent and is a beast. (She is, Jacob?) I groan and pound my hand on the table. I fucking hate vampires.

Seth's POV

I don't know why Stella and Jacob hate each other. Stella obviously has a crush on him. They should just fuck and get it over with. Maybe I should get them together. It may help the sexual tension. If anything, solve it.

(Y/N) POV

Seth and I were out in the grass, he had morphed and we were wrestling. I was obviously taking precautions to not hurt him. Jake thought other wise.

I had just thrown Seth across the field, he landed in some bushes. Jake suddenly stormed out of the house and yelled.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!??!?" My eye's widen and I back up a bit, he was fuming. As much as I know I could beat Jacob, he was still scary as hell.

"N-nothing happened." I stuttered out, he came over to me and towered over. I looked up at him, slightly crouching down.

"What do you mean nothing!? I just watched you throw Seth across the fucking lawn!!!" He was yelling and my ears started to ring. Vampire's do have very sensitive ears.

I covered them in an attempt to stop the ringing, he then pushed me onto the ground, my hands catching my body and my speed helping me stand up quickly.

Seth came out looking worried, he morphed back to human and limped slightly over to Jacob. "Stop dude, she didn't hurt me, we were just wrestling man." He grabbed Jacob's shoulder.

"Yeah? Well a bloodsucker like herself dosen't belong in a place of wolves. She's lucky I didn't rip her head off." He faked a lunge at me and I winced and covered my face.

He went back inside and Seth grabbed my arms away from my face. "It's ok, I know he  likes you inside somewhere." I sighed.

"He'll never get over Bella. She's just so much better than me. A-And she's not a vampire... A bloodsucker..." I looked at the ground.