Stefan/Vladimir x Annie (Smut/Fluff)

Hello there! My name is Annie, I'm 23 and I am good friends with the Cullen family. I had met Carlisle when my father had gotten sick, him and his family helped and eventually trusted me with their secret. I've been friends with them for about 4 years, when Edward met Bella, me and Bella became good friends, we were both human so we hung out a lot more.

When Bella and Edward got married, and after the honeymoon, Bella ended up pregnant. This was very rare if not impossible as Carlisle says. After Bella had the child and turned, I had vowed to protect Renesmae ever since. But something bad happened. The Volturi found out about Nessie. That was a terrible thing, so the Cullens started to gather allies and friends to help fight against them, they made ally with the wolves and had them help too.

We were sitting there, playing cards, waiting for Carlisle and Esme to come home. "Someone's outside." Jacob growled. Everyone perked up, the Cullens and I, along with Jacob, ran outside. There was 2 men, one tall, thin and blond, the other, tall, buff, and brunette. They were both kinda hot to be honest. I heard a small chuckle from behind me, as I looked at Edward he winked at me.

Just then, Carlisle and Esme pulled up. "Leave us alone." Carlisle spoke up after he got out of the car. "We wouldn't want to leave our lovely mate alone with a bunch of hungry animals." The blonde chuckles, his accent was thick and his voice was deep. I swallowed deeply as they both stared me down. I was hoping it was just because I was human.

"She's only human, she can't have 2 mates anyway, that's impossible!" He exclaimed, surprisingly sounding calm. "Oh yes she can," suddenly, the two vampires latched on to me. I shrieked, they held tightly, "And we are the only 2 she can have." They smirked and held close to me. I looked at Carlisle and mouthed a 'help me' to him.

"You need to leave, we will take no part in the plans you have to fight the Volturi." Edward stood closely. They growled at him and pushed me in between and took on possessive stances. "You have your mate, leave ours to us." The brunette barked. "Um wh-who are you?" I asked, looking up at them. They were quite tall compared to me.

They both chuckled, "I, my dear, am Stefan." The brunette growled huskily. "And I, Kitten, am Vladimir." The blonde chuckled. I blushed and looked back at the Cullens. Carlisle sighed, "We have no more space for people to stay here." The 2 chuckled, "Why would we wanna stay here, we have scouted a cabin 2 miles into the woods, about 6 miles from the field where we shall fight." Stefan explained, Edward growled, "We are not fighting with the Volturi unless it comes down to that." He stated angrily. They both rolled their eyes. "We will take young Annie here, and we shall see you tomorrow." They smiled before taking me away, my breath leaving my lungs.

In a few seconds we were at a cabin. It looked homey but it didn't give off the vibe as we approached the door. Vladimir stepped forward, opening the door as Stefan pushed me in. "Oh Princess, we are gonna have so much fun with you." Vladimir spoke softly, as he carressed my cheek, I could feel Stefan come from behind my and place his hands on my shoulders, squeezing a bit, making me jump.

They both laughed as Vladimir got close to my face. He smirked and ran a cold thumb over my lip. I whimpered a bit and he smirked. I felt his lips press to mine. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and stood up straight, making my head tilt back slightly and him having to look downward. I moaned a bit as his tongue massaged mine.

I jumped when I felt another mouth on my shoulder blade. Moving to my neck, sucking and licking, making dark blue and purple brusies. I moaned as Stefan's hand came and rested on the crotch area of my jeans. Vladimir reached behind me, reaching in between me and Stefan to grab and squeeze at my ass. I groaned as he bit and tugged my lip.

I had to pull away, I was getting dizzy from lose of air and my lungs burned slightly. Stefan kept kissing my neck and rubbing me through my jeans, eventually coming up to fiddle with the buttons and zippers. Vladimir was busy undressing himself till he was only in his pants. Stefan left my back as Vladimir came over and removed my jeans, then working on my button up flannel. Stefan was left in his pants when he came back and I waz in my bra and panties.

"We're gonna have so much fun." Stefan whispered into my ear. I hummed as Vladimir came over and massaged my breast. Stefan unclipped my bra from behind and Vladimir pulled it off. They trapped me to the wall and each one worked on one of my breast. I moaned and my knees nearly gave out. I groaned as I chewed my lip.

I was picked up by the brunette and brought to a bedroom. As they layed me on the bed Vladimir climbed on top of me. Kissing me sweetly but passionately. I moaned and I felt him poke at my entrance. He bite my lip and thrusted up into me. My head thrashing back and my back arching up.

He grunted as he started moving impossibly fast inside me. Stefan came over and picked us both up, placing himself under me. I felt him poke my other hole and I tried to move away. He pushed himself into me, causing me to cry out. "Fuck!!" I screamed as he started to move. It burned and my eyes stung with tears.

Eventually pleasure took over my entire body, I was moaning and swearing as they rapidly pounded me. They grunted as they moved even faster. "Fuck!" I screamed as my orgasm hit me like a train. They groaned louder, with one last thrust, they both came in me. Then pulled out, laying on either side of me.

"I can't wait to be married to you." Vladimir spoke in my ear.