Edward Cullen(Smut)

It had been exactly one year when I had met the Cullen family. They had taken me in from Victoria's clan. Edward and Bella had just gotten married a few months ago. I fell into a small state of depression after the wedding, cause you see, I have been in love with Edward since he fought with his family for me to come with them.

They taught me how to drink only animal blood, with a bit of human from Carlisle here and there. I have accepted them as my family since that day.

What did take a turn for the worse though, was when Edward found that Bella wasn't a virgin.

He completely destroyed the house they were staying in on the island. He came back and basically destroyed his own room. Everyone was worried for their own safety at that point. It's been a month since that has happened. He found out two months ago. He went MIA after finding out and then came back.

Even if everyone was a little scared to talk to him, we all still worried. He hasn't had anything to eat that we know of. Some, including myself, have tried to give him something, but he wouldn't even tell us to go away. He just stayed quiet with his door locked.

Of course we could break the door in. But we weren't those people, we gave him space and time. No matter how much he needed.

Bella had tried to constantly apologize and see Edward, but we didn't let her in the house. Even the wolf pack thought she was a horrible person. She had cheated with that human from school, Mike Newton I believe. She apparently had entire relationship with him as well.

AND was still in that relationship to this day. She disgusted the Cullen family, even her own friends when they found out.

It was night out, very peaceful. Me, Jasper, and Rosalie were going to go hunting. We usually went four at a time since there was eight of us. Edward was still cooped up in his room though.

"Should we try and get him to come with us?" Rosalie had asked. I shrugged my shoulders, "We can try, I doubt it though." Me and Rose walked upstairs to his room and knocked on the door.

"Edward? We're going hunting in about 20 minutes. Would you like to join us?" She slightly yelled through the door. I'm sure he would of heard even if she didn't. All we heard was a grumble and then the door opened.

Me and Rose were the first people in a whole month who had seen Edward. He looked thinner than usual, and his cheekbones were very defined. Me and Rose were frozen from shock. He scratched at the small hairs that grew from his jaw. "Give me 10 minutes." He shut the door again.

Me and Rose sped down the stairs so quickly we nearly tripped. "Edward's coming with us!" I squealed with delight as all the other Cullens looked shocked. "Is he really? How's he doing? Does he need anything?" Esmes motherly instincts kicked in. "He's really is! He looked a little weak though, but I don't think he needs anything." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

We all heard loud footsteps on the stairs moments later, and there stood Edward. In all is sweet smelling glory. The scent of vanilla and cinnamon filled my nose. I hummed and Rose nudged my arm. I giggled nervously and raked my eyes over his body.

He was in a pair of tight black jeans, a loose, gray, tee that tightened around his muscles when his arms moved, and a pair of black and white converse. I bit my lip, not realizing I was staring so intently until Rose started to push me towards the door.

I blinked quickly and regained my senses. I got my footing and stumbled out the door. As Edward followed with Jasper, he stood next to me and his smell flooded into my nose again. I hummed again and regained my focus in what we were doing.

"There is a festival in town today, try and stay away from the edge of the forest, we can't have anyone seeing you running around and killing animals. Y/N," Carlisle paused for a minute. I nodded, "Stay with everyone, you're still new to this blood thing, and since you aren't full vegetarian, we can't risk it. Accidents always happen at festivals." I nodded quickly again.