Emmett Cullen(Slight smut)

Me and the Cullen family have always been close. Me and Edward always had a very tight relationship, we would always telepathically speak, we both had a mind reading gift and we used it to our advantage. Today was picture day at school, Alice helped me pick out my outfit.

Outfit:

Yet Edward forgot to inform me that Emmett, my long time crush, had an odd fetish for knee high, high heel boots

Yet Edward forgot to inform me that Emmett, my long time crush, had an odd fetish for knee high, high heel boots. So when me and Edward arrived around lunch time, I was stared at, intensely. He has a fetish for shoes like yours, just letting you know. Edward telepathically said. I gasped and he started laughing. The rest of the Cullen family knew about my crush, just not Emmett, obviously. Fuck you, you ASSHOLE! I yelled through our mind. As Emmett adjusted his posture, I sat down next to him, since Edward decided to switch seats with me. He ended up across from, smirking like the asshole he is. I growled lowly at him, yet Emmett heard and place a HAND on MY thigh. I'm going to kill you. Nice and slow. FUCK YOU EDWARD. I screamed at him. He chuckles a bit and I tense as Emmett's hand starts to slide up my leg.

After lunch we had our last 2 classes and then we headed back to the house. As we exited the cars I felt my body be picked up and a door slam, then darkness. No I didn't pass out, the room was just pitch black. "U-um E-Emmett?" I questioned. He was the last one behind me. A small lamp clicked on in the far corner of the room. Illuminating the chair he was in and a 3 foot radius around him. He was smirking like a pervert and to be honest it was kinda turning me on.

"The smell of your arousal is intoxicating (Y/N)." He stood and walked over the bed I was sat apon. I hadn't realized that my dress was nearly showing my panties. I pull my dress down and squeeze my legs closed. He smiled wildly at me. He crawled over top of me and caressed my exposed thigh. When rubbing he would occasionally slip his hand under my dress, just a bit. I bit my lip as he brushed my pigtails behind my shoulders and started to place small kisses on my neck. "W-wait Emmett, Wh-why are you doing th-this?" He looked at me and smiled. "Well today Edward told me some very...valuable information." He smirked and looked at me. "Why not tell me you have such feelings?" He caressed the back of my neck. He gave a small squeeze when I didn't say anything. "I-it was embarrassing..." I squeak out and look away. He pulled my face back to face him and he placed his lips on mine. I moan into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck, he fell on top of me and grabbed my waist.

He started to grind his hips down onto me. I moaned into his mouth as he pushed up my dress. He moved his middle finger along my core. Feeling the wetness of my panties he smirked, "so wet baby." He pushed them aside and pushed one finger into me. "Mmm." I moaned out as he started to kiss my neck. He inserted another finger, then one more. He continued to finger fuck till I started to feel an intense knot in my stomach. "Em, Em wait..." I panted and moaned into his ear. "I-I'm g-gonna..." He cut me off. "Do it babe, cum for me." He growled into my ear. His words were enough to send me over the edge. "Ahhh~" I clawed his biceps. He pulled them out and sucked each one of them. "Delicious." He smirked and fixed my clothes. He laid next to me and smiled. "Let's go hunt." He smiled and we went out for a while.

(664 words. Sorry this one seems short. I'll do more outfits in the future. Thank you, byyyyyyye!)