Jasper Cullen (Smut)

Tonight me and the Cullen family were headed to a meeting with the wolves. We were going to discus some more ground rules when it came down to the split in land. Half is ours and half is theirs.

We all wore modern day clothes, just because we were old doesn't mean we don't have a sense of fashion. I was just in some high waisted jeans, an oversized long sleeve that belonged to my friend Emmett, and some hiking type boots. Everyone else was in similar causal clothes, some wearing jackets or leggings.

When we arrived to the split between lands we saw the pack standing in their wolf forms. Shifting back as we all entered the circle of logs we had for meetings. As we all sat down, some still standing, we started our discussion.

Most of it was about how the wolves need to keep new changelings on their side of the lands. Other than that I kinda of didn't listen. I was just looking at the sky, wondering when this would end so we could go play some baseball.

It was going to thunderstorm, no doubt about it. We wanted to fit in a small game before it actually started to rain, but we were stuck here for the time being.

As the meeting started to come to an end, we heard the thunder clap through the sky and I smiled at the rumbling noises. I grabbed onto Emmetts arm as we started walking away, shaking him excitedly.

"Aren't you excited Em? I love playing baseball on such a nice day!" I squealed, which in return made him laugh. "I'm pretty excited too but, I usually can keep my composure about it silly." He poked me on the nose, that's when I heard someone huff.

I looked back to see who it was but surprisingly, no one was there. So I turned back around and started to jump around again. "Can I get on your shoulders?" I looked up at Emmett with the best puppy eyes I could give him. He groaned and shook his head before tossing me up on his shoulders.

"Hell yeah!! Let's play some ball!" I did a little dance while up there. I had a strange feeling of someone staring at me, but I ignored it and continued my fun.

Time skip

I stood at the home plate that we had set down. Alice was pitching, as usual. She waited for a good few seconds before hurling the ball my way. I swung the bat with all my might, a loud roll of thunder ripped through the sky. The bat met the ball at the same time.

The ball went flying, and the boys went running. Jasper, Emmett, and Carlisle were on the field. I was also running, making my way to third when I saw Carlisle jump for the ball. I pushed myself harder to go faster and slid into the home base just as Esme was about to put her hand on the plate.

I got up and cheered after Carlisle yelled 'safe'. We played a few more rounds of baseball before it started to rain. I looked up, the rain wasn't that heavy, but it would cause us to slip if we continued to play. We made our way back to the car when I heard something odd.

My power that I gained when turned was a special hearing. Diffrent from vampires, I could pinpoint certain sounds, and when it was a group of people , I could pinpoint the hearing to a certain person.

I stopped in my tracks, "I hear something..." Everyone looked at me, I turned around. I focused on the sound, my ears twitched ever so slightly. 3 vampires approached us. 2 guys, one girl. They didn't look that intimidating, but then again, we had human Bella with us.

"What is it that you want?" Carlisle pushed Bella to the back, Edward held onto her, we attempted to hide her scent. They continued talking, and were just about to leave. When Bella decided to move just the slightest bit from behind Edward.

The blonde that was with them picked up her scent and got into an attack position. Then he charged at us, I pushed him backwards just as he sped up his approach. It sent him flying to a tree just past the treeline. The other two ran to him, helping him up and then running of as well.

"Thank you," Bella spoke up first after they left. I just smiled at her, "No problemo." After that we all left the field, as we got into diffrent cars it started to rain. I was in the silver car with Jasper, Emmett, and Rosalie. Bella and Edward were going to go to Bella's house, which meant no one needed headphones tonight.

When we got back to the house we all kinda just sat around. No one had anything better to do. I went over to one of the closets we had downstairs and pulled out a few board games we had. Specifically chess.

Jasper and I had made a great friendship over the simple game. As the only other Cullen that knew how to play was Carlisle, I never bothered him with it cause he's always busy. I set down some of the games and grabbed the chess set from the top.

I walked over to Jasper, who was reading a book. "Care for a small game of chess?" He looked up at me and nodded, setting down his book. We grabbed two pillows to sit around the coffee table, and Emmett ended up coming over and sitting next to me to spectate.

As the game started, me and Emmett would continue to whisper about the game and the strategies. The game was getting intense, as me and Jasper were both amazing players. With years of practice and what not.

Emmett then looked up at Jasper, only to find him glaring. "What's the matter Jasper?" Emmett teased, obviously knowing something I didn't. I looked up at him, "What's going on?" I looked between Jasper and Emmett. Seeing the glare Jasper was producing. "Nothing." Jasper muttered.

We continued to play the game, and I ended up winning. I jumped up with Emmett, it was rare that I won against Jasper. Emmett chuckled and swung me around, "Whoo! You won!" I giggled as he laughed as well, he set me down and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Good job," I smiled up at him

Suddenly, a growling noise came from the floor next to us. We looked over to where Jasper was, he was giving a deathly glare at Emmett. He stood up and reached across the table, grabbing my arm roughly. "Jasper? What are you doing?" Before I could question him further he pulled me away.

We ended up in my room, the door locked, and a scary looking Jasper mumbling obscenities about Emmett. "Jasper, are you alright?" I hesitantly touched his shoulder, he grabbed both my wrists and pushed me back onto the bed.

"Why must you be so intimate with Emmett?" He frowned and twisted the shirt between his fingers. "This is even his. It smells like him." He ripped the shirt off my body, tearing it to shreds.

"Jasper!" I gasped at his actions, covering the bra I was wearing. He leaned down and smelled my neck, growling when Emmett scent was still on my skin. "I hate that you smell like him." He kissed my neck softly, trailing them around my collarbone and jaw.

"I hate that you're always around him." He kissed more and more, harder and harder. "J-Jasper...why are you being like this?" My speaking was quick and heavy breathed.

"Cause you are mine. And I'm gonna make sure ot stays that way."  He started to tear off our clothes, bit my bit, they were shredded to the floor. I hate to admit it, but I kinda like this side of Jasper. The jealousy was pretty cute, an his roughness was kinda hot.

As he ran his hands up and down my side I leaned into his touch. He rocked into me, only now realizing we were both naked as his cock ran between my folds. "So wet.." Jasper mumbled and groaned.

The head popped in and the rest followed soon after. I grabbed on to his shoulders, he shuddered upon entrance. "W-wow, you're quite tight." His words made my body feel like it was heating up.

"Please start moving." I whimpered, he started to rock his hips, slowly. Eventually gaining a faster pace. His hands pushed my hips into the mattress and started to go at the speed of a vampire.

My back arched off the mattress and I let out a loud cry as I came, he continued to go though. Making me continue to cry out as my orgasm was prolonged. "Mm, so close doll." He gripped my hips tighter as he stilled, spilling inside me.

As we laid there for a couple minutes I turned to him. "So, what was that all about?" He looked over at me before wrapping himself around me.
"I just don't like how much he touches you...I want to be the only one to touch you so much."

He whined the last part a little, only causing me to giggle. "You could've just told me. I would have accepted your feelings and consider limiting the kisses he gives me." He tightened his grip as I finished the sentence.

I ran my hand through his curly blonde hair and relaxed for a little, and we just laid there for the rest of the day before leaving the house to feed.