Jasper Hale(Smut)

Living alone. Being alone. Feelings one never wants to have. I enjoy very much actually. It gives me peace, calms me. I have been alone for around 160 years. I thought my life was planned. I would hunt 4 times a day, and nothing more. Well except a shower, even if we don't need them. For some reason, vampires never seem to get dirty. We neither sweat nor stink.

I was humming softly as I walked into a break of the trees, deep in the woods. I wasn't lost, nor was I ever. I was simply on a night walk. The moonlight shining brightly against the trees and my lovely
(s/c) skin. My dress covering most of my body, as well as my boots. My (h/c) hair covered my neck and framed my face.

I heard something in the distance. At first, I had brushed it off, believing it to be an animal. Yet for safe measures, I went to the nearest tree, squated, and ever so lightly, pushed off the ground. My body basically floating to one of the top few branches. Landing with a soft step.

I sat on the branch, happy it supported my weight. I looked up at the moon. It seemed bigger from the trees height. I sigh and play with a few leaves when I heard it again. There was another crunch in the leaves. It was closer now. I looked down, my eyes trailing the floor of the woods. Looking near trees and bushels of leaves.

I quickly got up and dropped down, landing gracefully on the ground beneath me. Speeding away and making it only a short distance before I let out a scream as I was pinned to the ground. A hand came over my mouth and another on my eyes. 2 more grabbed my hands and another 2, my feet. I struggled, they were obviously vampires.

They carried my struggling figure out of the woods and into a house. I was still writhing about in their arms. I finally took a hard bite to the hand over my mouth, a loud yelp from the body it was attached to. I was then dropped on the ground and I groaned.

I looked around, it was a fancy house, lots of windows. I quickly stood up. I looked at the 10 people in the room, one obviously a wolf. That putred smell filled my senses. "Don't be frightened." A woman with black hair spoke softly.

"Who are you people?" I stood my ground, yet they all stood a bit taller than me. If not alot actually. "We are the Cullens." A man with bleach blond hair spoke. "We are very sorry for the inconvenience but, our son here," He motioned to a guy with blond curly hair. "Has smelled you in the area while out hunting."

I stiffened when I looked at him. His scent filling my nose, my brain going dull and my pupils growing slightly. I looked away and back to the others. "My name is (Y/N). I am from (country/city)." I curtsied slightly and bowed my head.

"My name is Carlisle, this is my wife Esme, my daughters Alice and Rosalie. My daughter in law, Bella, and her husband, also my son, Edward. This is their daughter Renesme and her future suitor, Jacob," He gestured to the figure that smelled of a wolf. "My other 2 daughters, Alice and Rosalie, and my 3 sons, Emmett, Dean, and Jasper."

Jasper. I thought to myself, so that's his name. I nodded. "I shall be on my way. I will not please to stay longer." I start to exit when a hand grabs my arm. "We can't do that yet." Carlisle explains.

"What? Why not? You know who I am. I am no threat to your locals and I shall never be." I removed my arm from the ones grip, I believe it was Emmett, a bit intimidating if you ask me.

"We know who you are, yet we can not trust you." He softly spoke. "We will have Alice, Bella, and Rosalie to get some clothes, as you seem to have gotten a bit dirty." I look down. My white dress had splotches of mud along the bottoms.

"Fine." I grumbled and walked with the 3 girls to a room, with only clothes. An entire room. For clothes, shoes, and accessories. My jaw opened a bit. "I did that to when I first saw it." Bella laughed slightly.