Jacob Black (Smut)

Requested by savannahester3

About 2 years ago, when I was 16, I had changed...into a wolf. I am now 18 and apart of the clan in forks. I was quite happy and enjoyed a simple life as one of the pack members. My bestfriend, Seth, was currently playing video games with me.

We were getting quite vicious, with curse words, and shoving each other. This happened often and usually someone else would break it up for us. Today there was only 3 people here, Leah, Jacob, and Sam. As me and Seth started basically ripping at each others throats, Jacob came in and quickly removed us from each other.

He grabbed me around the waist and tugged me away from Seth. "Calm down now. Don't wanna be punished do you?" Jacob whispered in my left ear, his lips hot and breath hotter as they grazed my ear. I shivered and nodded my head as he slowly set me down.

As soon as he set me on my feet I jumped at Seth. "You totally cheated asshat!!" I grabbed his throat, basically strangling him while shaking him back and forth. He just laughed, "You got that right betch!" I was then ripped away from him and dragged down the hall screaming obscenities.

I huffed as I was set onto an all to familiar bed. Now if you're wondering why its familiar, is because me and Jacob have been together for about 11 months. After he finally got over his Bella obsession, me and him got really close and then bam! We're dating.

Surprisingly, Jacob is quite kinky, although he has yet to do some of them with me. His biggest ones are spanking, bondage, biting, scratching, and crying. Now he doesn't actually hit me, he only uses that massive thing between his legs to make me cry..so no worries.

Moving on. As he locked the door and turned to me, crossing his arms he spoke with a sinister look. "I told you to stop didn't I?" I didn't bother to look at him as I nodded. "I don't understand nods darling." He pinched my chin, making me look at him.

"Yes sir," the hint of sarcasm in my voice made him angry. "Strip, all fours. Now." I sighed before standing, removing my clothes and getting on my hands and knees on the bed. He removed his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers.

He rubbed my ass before bring a hand down. Hard. I yelped and jolted forward, he had started wearing rings lately, they hurt when hit, but felt cold when rubbing the hot skin. This repeated about 6 more times.

"How many was that darling? Get it wrong and you get 5 more." I shuddered at the thought and mumbled meekly, "S-six, sir?" It was more question than response. It scared me when a hand started to repeat the earlier motions. "Incorrect. It was 7."

I whined at my idiocy and took my punishment painfully, yet mostly silently. As making to much noise during punishment would result in more. As he finished up he rubbed his hands and cold rings over my sensitive and burning ass.

"You took that quite well darling, I think you deserve a reward. Only if you promise me you won't try to kill Seth again?" He turned me over and started go rub between my legs, gathering the wetness.

I whimpered and shivered, "I-I promise t-to not hurt S-Seth agian." My voice was shaking and pitchy. He leaned forward and sat his knees on the bed.

"That's my good girl." He rubbed his hands over my stomach, having removed his boxers already, he pushed himself into my wetness.  As he pushed all of him into me, I winced and dug my nails into his biceps. He bit his lip at the feeling of my nails.

He looked at my stomach and poked at the bulge slightly showing up. "You know, I've been thinking," he started to move his hips, still rubbing my stomach. "What if we had puppies?"

My eyes widen at the question, we always used some sort of protection or a pill after we had sex. Honestly, the thought of Jacob and me having pops, was kind of hot. He took notice of how I squeezed him when he mentioned it.

He moved his hips faster, with the thought of pregnenation on his mind, driving him to his high. "Oh fuck, I wanna see your stomach full of my pups." I moaned out at his words, my hips pushed closer to his as a silent yes to his question. He smiled a large smile and leaned down to my neck.

He started to bite my neck and suck. Licking up any blood he had drawn from his semi sharp teeth. My moans were increasing as his hips started to snap quickly against my hips. "Oh shit, I can't wait to see your stomach grow." He growled, making a few final thrusts before he started to rub my clit quickly, bringing me to my high as quick as he was getting to his.

"I-I'm cu-" I was cut off by my own load moan, he pinched my clit and continued rubbing until I was cumming in his dick. He started to slow a bit, grinding as his speed shot into my womb. Grinding through his high.

"Such a good girl, all for me." He slipped my panties onto me and took his shirt from earlier slipping it on me as he pulled his boxers on. He pulled me to the top of the bed, tucking us in. He peppered kisses all over my face and neck as I started to fall asleep in his arms.

Waking up the next morning I was sore. Jacob was still asleep next to me and when I moved the slightest he woke up. He turned to me and smiled, "Good morning mamas." I giggled at the nickname. "Oh hush, I might not even be pregnant yet." I slapped his naked and hard chest softly.

"Maybe we should do another round to be sure." He smirked, starting to roll my over on my back. I smiled as he leaned down to kiss my lips. This is gonna be a long day.

(1051 words, sorry I haven't updated for a while. I've been having family issues and I moved from Pennsylvania to South Carolina so big move. Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas. Love you all❤❤)