Seth Clearwater(Part 2/Fluff)

"Protection."

The word slipped past my lips as I stared at him in worry. "Wh-What if I get pregnant?" I started panicking and I sat up. Keeping the sheets to my chest.

"Hey, baby," Seth sat up and rubbed my back, holding me close to him. "If you are then that's great, if not, then that's ok, right?"

I nodded and laid back down. I cuddled into Seth, we fell asleep like that.

2 Months Later

I walked around holding my stomach. The baby would be here in the next 2 months. My back hurt and I was constantly hungry.

I felt bad for making Seth hunt for me but, when a wolf is pregnant, it's not good for us to morph.

3 Months Later

I was in a lot of pain lately. I asked Billy if it was normal. He didn't give me a very helpful answer. Seth and I haven't even had sex. It just hurts so much.

One day though, my stomach hurt bad and I felt like there was something moving inside me. Multiple actually!

"Seth!!" I yelled as I clutched onto my stomach, hunching over slightly. I gripped the wall, nearly putting a hole into it.

Seth was by my side in a couple seconds. "What's the matter honey?" He grabbed the hand that was on my stomach.

"Baby it hurts!" I cried out, my knees feeling weaker by the second and I felt like I was gonna collapse. He grabbed onto my body and carried me to our now shared room.

I sat on the bed, crying out in pain. I felt something wet near my legs. I look down and felt like something was coming out.

"Seth!! The baby! Its coming!" I yelled at him, he quickly picked up the phone, calling multiple people.

In a little Carlisle and some other people were in the room. I felt the baby coming and I grabbed onto Seth's hand, hearing a bone or 2 breaking. He grunted and made a hissing sound.

I nearly passed out after pushing one out, hearing it cry, but only for a second. "Seth!!" I screamed as another one forced it's way out of my body.

An hour later, 4 babies lay around me and Seth. I was passed out and Seth nursed the 3 boys and 1 girl. Their names were (B/1), (B/2), (B/3), and (G/1). They were all such sweet looking children.

A few hours later I woke up and looked around me. Seth was cuddled up with 2 of the boys and the other 2 were sleeping next to them.

Seth woke up slightly, groaning a bit. We laid the 4 babies in between us and just stared at each other. "I love you Seth." I whispered with a smile, he have me a lazy smile back.

"I love you so much more (Y/N)."

(483 words, sorry that it's short, writers block and insomnia have hit me. Request much more please!!)