Jacob Black x Stella(Part 2/Smut)

It has been exactly 4 days since that incident happened. I have not seen Jacob since then.

He is either ignoring me, or we just haven't run into each other over the course of 4 days.

I was currently in the garage, Seth was working on one of Jacob's old motor bikes, as he wanted it as a 17th birthday gift.

I wasn't really helping, just sitting and watching, drinking a nice deer, bear, and cougar blood smoothie. A sweet mix of blood and ice.

The cup was rather large, so I was only half way done and my tounge was stained red already, I was wearing a sweet and short (F/C) sun dress, it made my (S/C) legs look longer and my breasts look bigger.

I looked along the large patch of grass the eventually met the edge of the woods. That's when I saw him, smelled him. He was standing at the edge of the trees. Just staring at me.

He turned and walked back into the woods. "I'll be right back." I murmured quickly, then speeding off, headed onto the woods. His scent quickly catching my nose.

I followed it to La Push, where he sat near the water's edge. I slowly approached, I know he knows I'm here. So I dont hesitate to sit down.

"Hi..." My voice smaller then expected, I balled my knees up to my chest, crossing my arms in front of them. He sighed, his hands propped him up and his legs were stretched out.

The water was just about a 3 feet away, the ocean breeze hit my face nicely and the water rolled every so often, a wave crashed in the distance every once in a while.

"Hey.." He breathed out, we remained silent. I could feel the nervousness rise in my stomach and he sat up straight, brushing his hands off before touching my lower back.

I jumped a bit, my body was tense, I moved my legs so they were swiped to the side. I looked over at him, the setting sun hit his face, and he looked beautiful. My skin sparkled brightly, almost like a diamond.

He made eye contact with me, I felt his hand start to apply pressure as he moved our bodies closer. "Jake..." I whispered lightly, just so that it barely could be heard by either of us.

His other hand tucked a small piece of hair behind my ear and he leaned in for a kiss, I held still, my brain function shut off and I placed my hand on his chest as his grabbed my chin. Our lips met in bliss and he let out a sigh into my mouth.

I balled his gray shirt in my hands as we held still, his lips started to move and mine moved in the same pace. His hand moved to my shoulder, then to my waist. He pulled me closer. To the point where our bodies met one another.

He pulled me into his lap and caressed my leg as the other held my neck, keeping my head in place. I clutched his shoulders as his tounge slipped passed my lips and I hummed slightly.

I pulled back a little and he immediately attacked my neck, "J-Jake," I pushed on his shoulders lightly, he only groaned and bit and sucked at other parts of my neck.

"J-Jake!" I pushed him back a bit harder, my vampire strength helping to my advantage. He pulled back and grunted louder. "What Stella?"

"C-Can we maybe go to your house?" I scooted back a little, only to feel how stiff he had become. He grabbed my hips and stood up, still holding me. He set me down, "Race ya back?" He chuckled and morphed, speeding into the woods, headed to the house.

"So unfair," I shook my head and giggled. I sped after him and met up with him at his house. "Come on," he grabbed my hand and dragged me inside, pulling me to his room. I giggled and followed suite.

He threw my onto the bed and jumped on top of me. He started to unzip my dress as he coated my neck in more kisses. I moaned softly and tugged at his hair. As he pulled my dress down, leaving my in my panties, I grabbed the back of his shirt and ripped it off of him.

"Really?" He glared, "What? I'm inpatient." I stuck my tounge out at him and he just chuckled. He started to unbutton his shorts and shrug them off. I gripped his back muscles as he rocked into me.

I arched up into him and he started to remove my panties and his briefs. I felt him rub against me, and slowly he pushed in. I winced and dug my nails into his back, drawing blood. He grunted and pulled out even slower.

He pushed in and I bit into his shoulder as I moaned and rocked my hips against his. I pulled away and examined the bite, it looked exactly like a vampire bite. I hummed in satisfaction until Jake hit a spot that made me tense and arch.

"J-Jake, right there," He started to move faster, aiming for the exact spot I yearned for him to hit. "God you feel so fucking good." He growled into my ear.

"J-Jake, I-I'm close!" He didn't stop or slow down either. He kept pushing, hitting gf every spot deep inside my core. "Fucking cum babygirl." He grabbed the back of my neck, sucking and licking at my throat. 

I came with cry and he only grunted as he shot his load into me. He rocked into me to slowly come down from our highs. He pulled out and rolled off of me.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Jake grabbed the sheet and pulled it over me as he slipped on his boxers and shorts, leaving his shorts undone. He walked over to the door and opened it just a crack so only he could be seen.

"So did you two dirty dogs get it on?" I knew that voice, I giggled at Seth's comment. Jake just slammed the door in his face. And came back, slipping off his shorts. He grabbed one of his shirts and I reached down to get my underwear, slipping back into them.

He gave me the shirt and I pulled it over my head. It was massive on me, he smiled and cuddled into me. Kissing my head as he started to fall asleep. I only brushed through his hair. A few minutes later I could hear his soft snores.

I was very happy that Seth was a very good wingman.

(1127 words. I know I haven't updated, I just needed to get away from this topic so i started to write another story, please go check it out of you read this regualaryly. I love you guys so much for getting to 51k and I hope one day I'll get to one hundred. Also thank for reading, I really enjoy your comments too!!❤)