Jacob Black (Emotional, Fluff)

He was my best friend. I was his. He left me...for her. He was my imprint. He was supposed to be mine. I haven't eaten in days and I'm slowly dying of heartbreak. Today he was supposed to help the Cullens's fight off Victoria. I was to weak to go with.

    I was just sitting in the kitchen when I had an excruciating pain shoot through my body, telling me Jacob got hurt. Badly. I bolted out of the house, Billy attempting to stop me. I shifted and ran off to the clearing he was at, following his scent with tears stinging my eyes.

     I arrived 2 minutes later. I unshifted and ran over to Jacob. "J-Jacob" My voice cracked and sounded higher than natural. "I'm o-okay, just g-go" He squeezed out before completely passing out. "Jacob!" I yelled but was pulled away and replaced by Bella. I started to hyperventilate, I was having a panic attack, yet no one noticed. No one ever noticed. I was always alone.

    My vision started to cloud and darkness started to surround my eyes. "J-Jacob..." I whispered out. My lack of sleep and hunger getting the better of me. I passed out on the ground.

   When I woke up I was in an unfamilar bed. Where am I? I looked around after sitting up. I noticed someone in the corner. My nose filled with my imprints scent. "Jacob?" I whispered out. He stepped out with a disgusted look on his face. "What's wrong?" My voice was still dry and cracky from lack of water. "I can't believe you." He frowned and shoved his hands in his front pockets. "Wh-what?" I looked at him as tears started to form. "You think you can hog as much attention as possible!" He basically shouted at me. "You pass out after being so lightly shoved away from me by Bella? I can't believe your in the pack. And I can't believe such a disgusting thing would imprint on me." He turned away as if he couldn't look at me. As though I was a bloodsucker. He hated them. And me too I guess.

    "You even bother to see what my conditon was?" I whisper out knowing he could hear me. "See the scars on my wrists?" I look at the bed. "Or how the bags under my eyes were darker than your hair?" I sigh and get up. "The thinness of my body?" I stand and nearly collapse as I hold onto the bed. "They told me not to shift, as it would be life threatening. But..." I choked out. "I could feel your suffering. The pain you were feeling when that vile being hurt you." I tryed to walk but fell to the ground. Tears pouring out of my eyes. "I cut myself. I starve myself. I haven't slept in weeks. I don't drink or hunt..." I trail off. "I'm slowly dying, Jacob." I cough a bit and lean against the bed. "I know you were wondering what would happen when and imprint abandons their imprinter..." I look at the floor. "They die." I state with no emotion what so ever.

   I hear a small, choked put sob come from my mate. "I..." Jacob trailed off, his figure slumped and he seemed to be overcome with many emotions. "I'm sorry..." He whispered. He walked over to me. Still not letting me see his face. He knelt down and picked me up, bridal style. I blushed a bit and looked at his face. He seemed sad and upset. "Did you do anything else?" He asked with full sincereness. "U-um n-no." I squirmed in his arms a bit. He set me on the bed. "Who's room is this?" I ask as he pulls the covers over my body and sits next to me. "Mine." He says as he rubs the sweat off his palms. I blush and look away. My face goes from embarrassed to serious. "You don't have to care, you know." I look at the bed sheets. I felt my face being touched and then something soft and smooth against my lips.

    My eyes widen dramatically as a look of relief washes over Jacob's face. Then I realize that hime was kissing me. He wraps his arms around my waist and pushes me against the bed. "Jacob." I whisper against his lips. "I'm so so so so sorry, (Y/N)." He whispers back and a tear falls down his cheek. He pushes his lips against mine again. I push my hands into his hair. His lips trail to my neck. He pulls away and I whine in slight protest. He chuckles and smiles at me. "You should sleep, baby" He brushes a piece of hair behind my ear and lays down next to me. I slowly fall asleep, my face nuzzled into his chest and his arms secure around my body.

(823 words. Hope you enjoyed this one, just a short fluff. Please request, hope to see you again.)