Jasper Cullen (Smut)

      I was odd. To say the least. I was, what Carlisle said, 'The brightest vampire he knows'. That only made me smile. Me and Emmett always had a strange connection. As if we knew each other from long ago, I should say that I am in fact, 173 years old.
I was dying of cancer when Carlisle found me. My hair grew back and I became apart of his clan. I have always been very appreciative of him and his family. They all accepted me and took care of me. I was an odd ball at school of course, not only being apart of the Cullen family but also the way I dressed. It was pretty weird, I didn't care through. My power was like Jane's, I had the power to hurt people with my mind, I never used it to my advantage. Only to hunt and to fight off opponents.

I always fancied Jasper, I would never let him touch me, I didn't want him to find out about my feelings. One day in school we had a class on sexual education. Everyone in the class was joking around. Even the teacher, everyone shut up when Jasper GIGGLED!! I choked on my own spit and coughed a bit. "Are you ok, Miss (Y/N)?" The teacher asked.

I just nodded. If anything, during school Insay less than even Jasper does. I don't talk to anyone besides Emmett. Obviously Edward and Alice know, along with Rosalie, thanks to Edward. Edward has had this little thing for the new girl though, so we pick on him for that. Back to the story, Jasper looked at me, as I was seated next to him, he then put his hand on my thigh. My eyes widen and he squeezes roughly. OMG OMG OMG Did someone tell him? I will kill someone! He smirked and kept a vice grip through the rest of class. Lunch was next so that would just be greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat.

When we were walking to lunch, Jasper grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers. I just looked at the floor, embarrassed. "This outfit makes you look so innocent." Jasper's deep, ruff voice whispered into my ear. I shivered and we went to our table. He held my hand, then let go and replaced it on my thigh again. I looked up as the rest of our clan filled in. Emmett sat infront of me, Edward to his left, Rosalie to my right, and Eric with Alice on his lap to the right of Emmett. They were all smiling like weirdos. "What?" I growled lowly, shocking most of them. Save for Emmett and Edward. "You bastards" I growled again and Emmett and Edward laughed. I threw a fork at them, peircing Emmett in the forearm, as they were crossed against his chest. Haha, dumb bitch. "She called you a dumb bitch." Edward laughed as he removed the fork.

"Likewise." Said Emmett. I rolled my eyes, then Jaspers hand slid around my waist, pulling me and my chair closer. He then picked me up and placed me on his lap. I covered my face with my hand as my clan snickered. I buried my face in Jaspers neck and he rubbed my thigh. "Don't be embarrassed baby." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "I hate you." I grumbled. "You don't feel like you do." He smiled. I smirked. I wrapped my left arm around him to block my face. I slide my tongue from his collar bone to his ear. I continued to lick and suck on his neck all throughout lunch time. He would squeeze places, telling my to stop, but I didn't listen.

After school he took me in his car, alone. He placed me in his lap and started to drive. I could feel something poking my inner thigh. "Jasper?" I looked at him. "Shut it" He growled and gripped the steering wheel. I cocked an eyebrow. "Jasper wh-" he cut me off, "I told you to shut up!" He said, seemingly angry. We were on the path that lead back to the house, so I knew where we were. "Stop the car" I said quietly. He didn't listen so I held back my tears as I stared at his chest. The car came to a screeching halt. His hand shot to his chest and he coughed several times. I unlocked the door and jumped out. Slamming the door shut.

I was speeding through the woods. I just hurt the love of my life and now I was running away from him. He was angry at me and it was making me sad. I didn't realize how dark it got, the moon was the only thing lighting the thick woods. I checked my phone. 47 missed texts, 23 missed calls. None from Jasper... That made me sad. I ended up getting back at 2 am.

The second I walked through the door a large force tackled me onto the ground. I let out a yelp. "Wh-where were you?" I heard sniffles, then realized my shirt was getting wet. I looked at the person and saw Jasper, crying his eyes out. He was laying on top of me, hugging me like I was about to turn to dust. "Get off me." I said, anger evident in my voice. He started to cry harder. Damn it. He was making me upset, no not in an angry way, in a sad way. "Wh-why did you leave me?" He cried out. "I c-can't loose you! I-I...love you, (Y/N)." My eyes widen as he says those 4 words. I immediately wrap my arms around him and he untenses. I smiled and sighed, he picked me up and took me upstairs to my room, as it was the only room other than Edward's that had a bed.

He ran to his room and grabbed A button up and a pair of flannel pajama bottoms on. When he got back he started to change...in front of me. I looked away and closed my eyes. When I opened them again he was wearing pajama bottoms, and nothing else. "Here." He sniffed and handed me the shirt. I smiled sweetly and stood to move to the bathroom.

Jasper grabbed my arm before getting to the door. "Stay." He said as he looked me in the eyes. I looked at the floor. "O-okay.." He went and sat on the bed. Vampires didn't need sleep, but we liked to be comfortable and to cuddle with our mates.  I slowly removed my clothing. My eyes staying on the ground as my back was turned to Jasper. After getting everything off, save for my undergarments. I then slowly reached up and unhooked my bra. Suddenly I felt a chin on my shoulder and two hands on my hip bones. I gasp and shutter as his hands move up my sides, as he gets to my breasts he slides them over top, gripping them. I moan quietly and let my head fall back onto his shoulder. He let his right hand travel into my panties to start and rub my soaked area.

He grinded his hard on into my ass and growled in my ear, the hottest noise ever. As we continued this for a bit and got tired of it and picked me up. He threw me onto the bed and removed his clothes, then proceeded to climb on me. He kissed me roughly as a his hand traveled back down. He ripped my panties off and inserted 2 fingers. After a few seconds he added a third finger. I threw my head back, moaning. He chuckled and moved at inhuman speed. "Fuck!" I yelled as I got to the very edge. He pulled out and immediately forced himself into me.

I screamed in pain and pleasure as he thrusted harsh and quick into me. I came 3 times until he did. With a shout of my name he collapsed on me. We laid three for about 5 minutes before we got up and put our clothes on, I just went with his shirt and my panties. He held me close and we cuddled for the rest of the night.

(1375 words. This one wasn't a very descriptive smut, but I hope you enjoyed it! Till next time! Byyyyyyyyyyyye!.)