Sam Uley(Smut)

GreyJoyy8...read the last blurb. Love ya❤

I was new to the wolf in the pack, I had turned 19 and suddenly I was tearing up the bedding on my bed. When I shifted, I was fully dressed. I was wearing jeans and a tee, and when I shifted out, I was only un underwear. When I found out who was in my pack, there was only one girl. One.

She told me only to shift when the pack was away, or only when she was around. She said she had spots in the woods where she kept clothes, she would go to the nearest one and shift there.

I followed her advice, and the first 2 or 3 times I'd just shift when the pack was gone and borrow Leah's, that's her name, clothes. She was very nice to me and I admire how brave she'd be when she would fight back to the pack leader or even give sass to the older wolves.

I have to admit though, when the guys walk around shirtless, it really doesn't help being a girl, and if we ever complain about being to hot, they just tease and say 'Then you take your shirt off.' It pissed me and Leah off to say the least.

There's this one guy though, he was very quiet around others, and only voiced his opinion when we were talking about vampires and humans, which was also uncommon.

It was about a week after I had stayed with the pack, I had actually moved in with some of the boys and Leah, it was fun until that guy kept getting stalky like.

When I told Leah she explained that he was always skeptical about new members and had been doing it for the past week and I just didn't notice. That freaked me out and calmed me down at the same time. It reassured me that he was just like that, but freaked me out cause I didn't notice till now.

Me and Leah usually are cooking for the boys, since we are the women of the house, as the boys say. Tonight we were making some parmesan chicken with a side of tortellinis in sauce. As me and Leah set 7 plates all the boys came running in, shirts and in shorts. As always.

They sat at the table and dug into the food, I walked over and sat next to Leah and on the other side was Seth. "Foods is delicious as always." Seth smiled, his cheeks full of chicken. I giggled and Leah smacked him in the arm. "Manners." She scorned him.

Me and Leah ate slowly as the boys inhaled their food. They all finished around the same time and were about to run back to the living room. "Hey!" I slammed my hand on the table. They all turned quickly and quietly. I ate my last bite and pushed the plate forward. "We cook. You clean. House rules." I stood and brushed myslef off. "I'm getting a shower. Knock on the door, I'll slice your throat."

When it came to cleaning and privacy, I was strict. Very. Strict. I hated a dirty house, I hated when people invaded my privacy, and these boys, had no boundary. When I first came here the place was messy and unkempt. They even went to the bathroom with the door open. Sometimes I'd almost walk in on them. Gross.

I had fixed the place up and straightened them out. I may be a girl, and younger than all except Seth. That doesn't mean I'll be bothered or disrespected.

I walked to the bathroom and shut the door. They had no lock, which sucked, a lot. It was also the only bathroom. In the entire house. I grabbed a towel and turned the shower to a piping hot setting.

When I was about to step in, there was a knock. A knock on the door. I wrapped a towel around me and swung the door open, a sneer on my face that slowly faded as I saw that guy. "What, Sam?" I sighed and leaned on the door.

"Well, I uh, have to go to the bathroom, like real bad and I don't wanna go outside cause it started to rain and it's getting cold and stuff like that, oh and-" I put my hand up, "Stop. Give me a minute." I shut the door again.