Carlisle Cullen (Smut)

It was a late night at work. Working for 11 hours is a total pain in the ass. Although, I get a pretty good view from where my desk is at work. I had started working here 2 years ago. There is this one man, he has beautiful blond hair and gorgeous golden eyes. I have wanted to get with some time now, but he has a wife and 5 adopted kids. So none of them were actually related. I was planning on telling him, But I just couldn't bring myself to it.

I had just gotten off work, packed up and was now heading to clock out. I waited at the elevator and sighed, thinks about how I wanted Dr. Cullen so badly. As the elevator dinged, snapping me out of my thoughts, I entered, just noticing the Doctor present. "Hello Dr. Cullen." I smiled then shifted my attention to the door. It closed and started moving. "Hello Ms. L/N" I giggled a bit, "No need to be so formal, please, call me Y/N." I held my hand out for him to take.

The second he touched me it was like holding an ice cube. "Oh my god! Are you okay?" I got worried, as being this cold usually meant something was wrong. I placed my hand on his cheek and then to his forehead. "I'm fine, Y/N. Upper floor is just a bit chilly is all."

Suddenly everything shook, then lost power. The lights went out and there was a loud boom of thunder outside. Now usually this may scare people a bit. But I was absolutely petrified. I hated small spaces and thunderstorms AND the dark. I started shaking and sweating. Having a hefty panic attack. I stated hyperventilating.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and jumped a bit. I was pulled into a hug. Since I was on the floor I was basically in the doctors lap. He brushed his fingers through my hair and whispered sweet promises. I started to calm a bit. I was still crying and shaking a bit but I stopped sweating and my breathing slowed.

"Are you ok?" His voice was like smooth honey. Music to my ears. I shivered and gripped his coat. I sniffled a bit "N-Not really." My voice was shaky and weak. The elevator shifted and I started to cry harder. He tightened his grip on me. The elevator shook once more, the dropped. At the same moment I felt a sharp pain, then darkness.

A Month Later

I jolt up. My throat dry. I was in an unfamiliar place. I frantically look around. I stand up, faster than my mind could register. I walk over to a mirror, it was right next to a window, that showed the moon and stars. I looked into the window, my eyes were a vibrant red, my skin had paled slightly and my body was cold to the touch.

I heard the door open and I hid behind a bookshelf. "Y/N?" I heard Carlisles voice. My head snapped to the man standing in the door. I lunged at him. Squeezing his body tightly as he stumbled backwards a bit. "Where am I?" I look up at him, not letting go.

"You're at my house." I look at the ground, a slight groan erupted from my throat. "Are you hungry?" He smiled slightly and gave me a bag of blood. My eyes widen "What the hell!!" I stepped back from him. Looking at him in horror. "Look, Y/N, I...turned you...into a...vampire." He awaited my response. "Wh-What?" I stumbled on my words.

"I didn't want you to die because you're a good person." He exclaimed. Stepping closer to me. "And I couldn't bare to watch someone I love die!" He yelled, getting in my face. "Wh-What?" I blinked a few times. Trying to wrap my mind around what he had just said. "L-Love?" I looked at the ground.

He gasped, "I'm s-sorry, I-It was just in the heat of the moment." He looked away from me. Glancing at the door. "I'll uh tell everyone you're awake." He went to open the door but I suddenly moved in front of him. My back was against the door in seconds and his lips were on mine. His hands placed themselves on my waist and I slid mine up his arms to rest on his shoulders.

I ran my hands into his hair, it was as soft as silk, I tugged and he moaned slightly into my mouth. His lips moved to my neck and I groaned as he placed multiple kisses and sucked hard. He was pushing me against the door so hard, I was surprised it hasn't broken. He turned me around and picked me up, setting me on the bed. Do vampires sleep? I thought to myself but immediately lost my thought process as he started to lift my shirt.

He pulled it off me and then ripped his, he tugged off his jeans and basically shredded mine. I scooted towards the middle of the bed, I unclipped my bra and threw it off the bed in the pile of discarded clothes. I moaned as he gripped my chest, squeezing roughly, I moaned and arched up into him. He grinded down on me, making both of us moan out.

He removed my panties then his boxers and lined himself up with me. He looked at me, as if asking permission to enter. I nodded and he slammed into me. My back arched off the bed and I screamed as the pain was as intense as the pleasure. I groaned as he started to slam into me. "C-Carlisle~~" I moaned into his ear. He chuckled, "God, your pussy is so tight~" He moaned into my neck, placing a few kisses along my collarbone.

"I-I'm cl-close." I barely got out. "Cum, cum on my cock." He growled, his sords being to much as I let out a silent scream and arched my chest into his. He growled as I clenched down on him, feeling hot spurts inside me the next second. He rested inside of me for a bit. Then he pulled out and rolled over. I sat up a bit, resting my head in my hand. I drew random shapes on his cold chest. "Round 2?" I asked.