three - ice

I legit started crying happy tears when I saw that the first book hit 100k! Honestly I thought I would give up during the winter solider because I loose passion for things easily, honestly your comments and votes kept me writing. Thank you guys really. <3

Hazel's POV

I sat next to peter, I was near the end on the row.

I'm happy to have friends like Peter and Ned, Mj doesn't hang out with the boys much. She's a loner, much like I was at my old middle school with Clara.

We were watching a horror movie but I wasn't really scared, I've seen worse things then a possessed doll.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked to my left where it was a empty seat.

"How's the movie?" Nat gave me a smirk.

"Shit."

"Hm?" Peter looked over.

Natasha leaned out so she could see peter. "Hi Parker, Hazel is needed somewhere."

Peter was in complete shock.

I smiled and handed him my popcorn. "Bye Pete."

• • •

Natasha gently pulled me down the steps. Peter gave a confused look as she pulled me out of the movie, into the hall

"What were you thinking!" She shouted at me.

"What was I thinking?" I crossed my arms. "I never get to be a normal person, I'm huddled up in the tower when I'm not at school."

"Yeah but sneaking out!" She grabbed my ear and pulled me outside. Ow ow ow

She let go of my ear.

"You're lucky I was able to keep Steve home, he would have strangled those boys!"

"Well I'm already grounded so what can be worse?"

"I can think of a million things worse, you'll probably be cleaning the tower from top to bottom." She stopped and sighed. "Hazel, this isn't you."

"You don't know me." I argued back.

"The Hazel I know is respectful, knows when to pick her battles...this." Natasha pointed at the theater "Sneaking off?"

"You're better then this Rogers, I'm very disappointed in who you're trying to be."

I sighed. "You're not the only one..."

She inhaled. "Come on, let's go home."

                             •   •   •

Me and Natasha got into the elevator. She's right, I'm disappointing myself.

But who am I then?

The doors opened, Dad was waiting along with Thor and Clint. I guess he's all healed up.

Dad went up and pulled me into a hug. I furrowed my eyebrows. Isn't he supposed to be angry?

He slightly leaned down, looking straight into my blue orbs. "Don't you ever do that to me again."

"I won't." I choked out.

"Hazel, it's dangerous. Now that people know about you, they can hurt you...Hydra isn't all gone, you know that." Natasha nodded at me.

"Yeah but it shouldn't stop me from being normal."

"Sneaking out isn't your type of normal..." Clint spoke up. "Come on what happened to the respectful eleven year old I knew?"