eleven - united we stand

We pulled into an airport parking lot, and parked right next to an old grey van. Normally vans are suspicious but I'm sure our allies are inside trying to stay hidden.

I unlocked my door and walked to the trunk, I know Tony isn't goin to let us go this easy, I love him very much, he's a huge father figure but He's against us.

We're all broken, being ripped apart by a big disagreement, the worst ever.

"You okay tiger?" Dad put his hand on my head, my hand was placed on the trunk so I guess I zoned out with my thoughts.

"This is gonna be bad isn't it?" tears started to roll down my face, goddamn it.

I'm such a baby, crying over something I should be strong about.

"Hey" He said in a soft voice. "It's all going to be okay. you don't have to hide your feelings..." he crouched down and took my two hands, much smaller then his own. "Look at me."

I lifted my head to look him in the eyes, the same eyes I have. "Stop stressing, Take a deep breath." He rubbed my knuckles, calming me down. I took a deep breath like he said. "You can do this, It's not the end of our team darling...You are so capable, brave and magnificent. you rise up from anything, look at where you came from." His words lifted my spirits, He has never said anything like this.

"Your thoughts are so important, they can help and hurt you, think positive, push through." he stood up and pulled me in for a hug. "This experience can make you better or bitter...I love you so much tiger."

I sniffed, my tears stopped and the sadness was replaced with courage. "I love you too dad."

"Cap." a voice said. I pulled away and saw Clint standing there. a big smile broke through and I ran to hug him. "Where have you been?" he wrapped his arms and gave me a squeeze. "Well I was retired."

"Wow you really are old." I laughed and walked over to the trunk, opening it to grab my suit and handgun, like I am actually gonna use it though.

"You know I wouldn't have called If I had any other choice." Dad said as I handed him his suit and shield.

I spotted Wanda and walked over to her, giving her a hug. "You okay?" I patted her shoulder. she nodded. "You're the one who took a hit with all those policemen, I was forced to stay inside a building this whole time...It was time to get off my ass."  she replied.

I looked around before glancing at the van. "How about our other recruit?" I questioned.

"He's rarin' to go. Had to put a little coffee in him, but... he should be good." Clint opened the van door and Scott Lang, Ant man jerked awake.

He slowly got out, yawning and looking around. "What timezone is this?"

"Come on. Come on." Clint hurried him up. Scott shook Dad's hand with an amazed look.

"Captain America." He continued to shake his hand.

"Mr. Lang." Dad replied.

"It's an honor. I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow! This is awesome! Captain America." He looked at Wanda "I know you, too. You're great!" He turns back and feels Dad's shoulders. "Jeez. Ah, look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so . . . thinks for thinking of me."

He looked over to Sam, "Hey, man!"

"What's up, Tic Tac?"

I rolled my eyes and began braiding my hair, it needs to stay out of my face while I'm kicking ass.

"Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened last time when I . . ." Scott began.

"It was a great audition, but it'll . . . it'll never happen again." Sam chuckled.

Scott looked at me. "You're still tiny."

"You look ugly." I replied and finished my hair.He nodded, knowing not to start an argument with me. he looked at Dad, "She punches hard."

Dad smirked for a second. "They tell you what we're up against?"

"Something about some . . . psycho-assassins?" He said cluelessly.

"I wish it was that simple." I took a sip of water, stay hydrated kids.

"We're outside the law on this one. So, if you come with us, you're a wanted man." Dad explained, Oh wait I'm a wanted girl? If child protective services gets me again I'm definitely not going to be allowed to see Dad anymore for sure.

I'd like to see them try.

"Yeah, well, what else is new?" He shrugged. oh yeah breaking into an avengers facility, that's illegal.

"We should get moving." Bucky stepped up, Damn it he's right we should already be getting on one of those choppers.

"We got a chopper lined up." Clint announced.

"Dies ist eine Notsituation. Alle Passagiere müssen den Flughafen sofort evakuieren." (This is an emergency. All passengers must evacuate the airport immediately.)

"They're evacuating the airport." Bucky translated it for us. good because I only am in Spanish 1 and the moment and can barely say a sentence.

"Stark." Sam stated.

"Stark?" Scott questioned like a little lost duckling. He's adorable.

"Suit up." Dad said, everyone went off separate ways.

I followed Wanda to a nearby bathroom.

"So this is going to be bad." I said locking my stall and changing into my suit.

This suit has seen better days, I got a gunshot hole, dried blood and dust covering it.

"Either way, we all stick together, Don't seriously harm anybody." she said from the stall next to me.

"What if I have no choice?" I zipped up my suit and started putting on my boots.

"That won't happen, plus we have more firepower on our side, you and I definitely have the most powerful weapons, them being ourselves."

"I wonder what would happen if we combine it?" I unlocked the stall and tucked my old clothes into my backpack and put it on, strapping it tightly.

"The world will end." She walked out, in her suit now. "I'm kidding." She laughed.

Wanda and I are very close, our ages aren't far apart and we both have the shitty childhood issues that we bond over. She's basically my best friend next to Peter.

Oh god I miss Peter so much.

I just hope my world doesn't end after today.