two - welcome home

I walked all the way to the mound where Shuri had her lab, my arm would hurt a lot more if I didn't have the serum in my blood.

"Finally! I'm almost done with your suit but I need to measure your wais-" She started but then she saw my broken arm. "What happened?" 

"That staff has crazy firepower but my arm decided it wanted to do it's own thing." I kept my arm to my chest.

"Get on the table you know the drill, you get hurt every week." She pointed at the table and I walked over to lay down.

"It's not like I wasn't coming here anyway, I just came sooner then planned." I lightly laughed.

"Anyway it should only take ten minutes and then I can show you how far the suit is coming along."

"I don't see what's wrong with my old suit." I said feeling the slight sting where my arm was healing.

"You don't see what's-" she stopped in her tracks. "Hazel it's dirty, has a huge bullet hole and dried blood all over it!"

"Okay that's fair, but I loved that suit." I crossed my hands over my stomach.

"Don't worry, the colors will stay but this suit will be technologically advanced." She moved her hands on the holographic tablet.

"In what way?" I slowly got up when I heard the ding, indicating that I can get up.

"It has vibranium sewed into the suit... - completely bulletproof." She walked over to the stand and I followed.

I put my hands on the suit, she wasn't lying it's the same colors and boy is it gorgeous.

(I have no idea if it's from a video game or something but I can't draw so I always have to look up suits

(I have no idea if it's from a video game or something but I can't draw so I always have to look up suits.)

"You'll be protected completely, also-" she tapped on the wrist of the suit and a holographic screen popped up. "You can use this to track movements around you, contact anyone and it also has an emergency tracker that connects to me, only when you activate it. I know how you are about privacy and trust." She tapped on everything, showing me.

"Of course that's what I've done so far, I have some more ideas."

"That's amazing, thank you Shuri." I smiled.

"Oh." Our beads went off and we put our wrists beside eachother.

"General Okoye and Prince T'challa are arriving within the next fifteen minutes." One of the Dora told us.

"Thank you." I answered and then turned it off. "Let's go." I said and we started heading towards the elevator up.

"Did you ever think of cutting your hair. It would be a good idea if you were doing missions." She touched my long pony tail.

"Nope, I never though about it and I don't intent to cut it at all." I touched the top of my head.

"The people in America and other places remember you with long hair, it could put you in trouble to look the same."