seventeen - together

Sorry, short chapter today.

Wanda ran up, Pietro instantly went up to her. "You good?"

"Yeah."

I smiled, a sibling would have been nice but it probably would be totally different. (A/n *cough* I hate my brother *cough*)

"Romanoff? You and Banner better not be playing "hide the zucchini."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Don't worry about that." Dad replied.

I shrugged.

"Relax, Shell-head. Not all of us can fly." I glanced at one oncoming semi truck that a bunch of robots were clutching onto.

"What's the drill?" She joined us.

Tony pointed to the vibranium core. "This is the drill. If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose."

"We can't have that." I re-tightened the band on my wrist that Wanda gave me.

Ultron flew up, alone. Well he sure gotten big since I last saw him.

"Is that the best you can do?" Thor yelled, lifting his hands slightly.

I smiled a bit, what a loser am I right?

Ultron lifted his arm.

My smile dropped as thousands of robots came running and flying up.

"You had to ask." Dad gave a disapproving look.

"This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted. All of you, against all of me. How could you possibly hope to stop me?"

"Well, like the old man said." Tony turned his head to us. "Together."

Hulk roared as all of the robots came flying and running in.

I lifted my hands, I decided against using my gun because I don't exactly have good aim yet. I'm still learning.

I flicked my wrist, making one robot after another freeze.

I completely froze one in it's place and then kicked it into pieces.

One grabbed me from the side and started trying to pull me down. Dad lifted him off me and ripped his head off.

I stood up straight and shot one back before it could touch the core.

I was getting weaker, this bracelet can only do so much and I've been using my powers non stop.

I pulled out my gun and shot one in the neck where the wires were.

(Play music now if you wish)

Dad's shield flew right past me, before he could send it back to himself I grabbed it and clocked one in the face.

He called it back eventually so I went back to my normal gun.