eighteen - shock

I got myself up, I have to fight a friend...I have to protect my only family left.

I looked to see Dad fling his shield at Tony's head but it basically bounced off and he caught it again. Tony shouldered him to the ground and shacked his legs.

I know bullets are pointless against him plus I don't want to kill tony, just get him distracted.

I sat down on my knees and put both hands on the ground.

Okay hazel just like you practiced....

I focused on a big stick like thing of ice, it rose up and grabbed Tony's suit around the ankle and then I pulled him back. I made three other ones come up and grab his other leg and both his arms.

Tony struggled for about five seconds before breaking one arm out. He pointed his hand and me and used his sonic thing.

I quickly lost focus and covered my ears, I screamed loudly because of the loud sound. My ears are completely ringing and I swear I just went deaf.

Bucky instantly punched Tony to get him to stop and he just lifted him and slammed him against a machine. Tony raised a fist but Bucky twisted it. A rocket shot out of Tony's arm.

It exploded Dad sliced his shackles as the towering structure of pipework started to collapse, and I am right under it. Dad grabbed me and rolled us out of the way.

My ears were bleeding while I still held my head, dad mouthed something that I didn't hear and he got up to run after Tony.

Sparks flew all around me, I got up while stumbling, I glanced up to see Bucky starting to run away.

My hearing slightly cleared up, probably due to my quick healing but everything sounds quiet, and my ears are still ringing.

"It wasn't him, Tony. Hydra had control of his mind!" I heard dad say quietly to me but I could tell he was yelling.

"Move!" Tony yelled back.

"It wasn't him Tony!" I yelled, my voice cracking. Dad grabbed Tony's ankle in mid air and smashed it. Tony blocked Dad by shooting down some rubble, then falteringly flying up the tower.

"Oh come on!" I yelled while moving some rocks and helping Dad up. "Not the time to take a rest!"

We both climbed up, I struggled a bit because I'm very unbalanced due to my earache.

Above us Bucky leaped from platform to platform. With stuttering jets Tony gave chase, then kicked Bucky and takes aim at him. Dad got right in the middle and the energy rebounded off Dad's shield back to Tony.

Tony dropped like a stone and landed on a lower platform.

I got up to the same platform and helped Bucky up. "Dad, he's not going to stop.."

Dad nodded, "Go."

Me and Bucky started leaping up the platforms, I was going a little slower but he wasn't really targeting me so I'm not very worried about that.

All of a sudden just we we got to the top, one of Tony's bullets hit the giant hinge, it exploded and sent us both flying back. I almost went off the edge but Bucky grabbed my arm and pulled me up. Tony flew up and Bucky tried to hit Tony with a iron pipe but come on that won't do anything.

Tony grabbed him by the neck from behind. "Do you even remember them?"

"I remember all of them."

Tony flew back and I grabbed onto his back. Dad jumped into us to deflect our fall.

I fell all the way down, hitting my head on the side of the last platform, I'm pretty sure I just cracked my head open. But I'm still awake.