ten - hydra's a bitch

I sat on a fallen piece of wood with cloth laid on top of it. Bucky was watching his goats while I was thinking deeply about what happened earlier.

The son of a bitch is still alive.

"Do you want some tea?" Bucky glanced back at me while feeding the goats in front of him.

"Sure...but as long as it's not earl grey. I don't like it." I gave a small smile.

"It's green tea relax." He chuckled.

I tapped my fingers against my knee before talking. "How's everything going with...uh the triggers and such."

He sighed and looked down. "Getting there...sometimes I don't understand the point. It's not like the government will forgive me for all the horrible things I did when I was the winter soldier."

"That's bullshit." I crossed my arms and leaned back.

"Okay so I'm gonna quote Steve here, The swearing? No." He scolded me.

"Come on! you swore when you were my age, what's the big deal?"

"Yeah I did but you're...you should stay innocent and Steve doesn't like it when you swear."

"He's not here is he?" I moved my arms around motioning.

"Well I am and he said language like fourty-seven times when I saw him last."

"Oh shut up."

                              •   •   •

A few hours later I was sitting in my room trying to see where Masha has been and if there's anything on Phillip as well. I may or may not have gotten access to police reports through Shuri's hacking skills.

What I'm already a fugitive it's not like illegal hacking means anything now.

The way Masha sounded is like she was involved with a group when she was younger, hydra I'm guessing.

Hydra's a bitch.

I ran my fingers through my now short hair. I'm still getting used to it.

I wonder what will happen when everyone sees me again and how much I changed.

I slouched back in my seat and rubbed my eyes. I'm not gonna let all this get to me, right now there's a crisis with Klaude and his goons so I have to sort that out first. Masha can wait and I don't want to get involved in her mess. even if it's technically Phillips.

I stood up and picked up my staff sitting in the corner of my room. I'll train and then see how Ross is doing.

I walked out my room, passing some guards and such. I always have eyes on me unless I'm walking freely out In the green grasslands, around where Bucky is.

The walk was a bit long since this area is so huge. I live in 'palace' where everyone else stays so the training grounds and legit anything and everything is a walk away.

No one was training at the moment so I had the outside all to myself.

"Okay hazel no more breakdowns. It's like every month you scream and break trees or something." I said out loud to myself.

I want to try that sweet hovering thing I did earlier this week. It was cool as hell but I fell on my ass soon after because well when I figure out new ways to manipulate my powers I tend to make a mess.

I cringed at the thought of me completely freezing that punching bag back in New York when I found out my powers. Now that was wild.

I pointed my hands at the ground, holding them to my sides and shut my eyes. Okay so focus on the cold air pushing you up, quickly solidifying and melting.

I focused on it for a good five seconds before getting frustrated. why can't things work quickly? It's very typical of my luck.

"Come on hazy girl no more dumb hours here." I rubbed my hands together and focused again with my eyes shut.

I noticed small flakes on the ground under my feet and my body slowly rose up.

A smile started showing on my face and I felt empowered and clear-minded.

"Hazel!" I heard my name and I opened my eyes. I was high in the air and I screamed loud before breaking my focus and falling on my stomach.

Ow...

Okoye ran up and grabbed my arm. "I don't know what that was but you'll never guess who just showed up at our border."

"Who now?"

                              •   •   •

I ran all the way to the way to the mound where Shuri and Ross was, Okoye is informing everyone now about mr murder everyone and explode shit from Korea. I took notice that Nakia and T'challa were also here, standing very close. Hm there's something going on here.

When I fully walked in they were staring at a screen, Information about him I guess.

"Eric Stevens . Graduated Annapolis, age 19. MIT for grad school. Joined the SEALS and went to Afghanistan where he racked up confirmed kills like it was a video game. They started calling him Killmonger. He joined a JSOC ghost unit." Ross explained.

Well that's very graceful I guess.

Ross continued, "Now these guys are serious. They will drop off the grid so they can commit assassinations and take down governments."

"Did he reveal anything about his identity?" T'challa turned and asked Ross.

"He has a War Dog tattoo but we have no record of him." Shuri looked at us all before sharing a look with T'challa.

"I don't like this." I rubbed my arms, trying to hide my worry.

"Let's go see what he wants." T'challa patted my arm and walked out.

I shook my head and sighed. He wants something bad or he's hiding something bad. could be both.

HEY HEY HEY!!! it's been a hot minute and I've been working my ass off and getting called into work non stop (never work at dollar general pls) trust me I know I suck at updating aaa don't kill me please. I have finished half of the next book btw because it's completely not relied on a movie except for a small part that follows something *cough* tv show *cough* You'll be so excited after I finish this book EEEE anyway how's that girlfriend of mine hehe help

 I have finished half of the next book btw because it's completely not relied on a movie except for a small part that follows something *cough* tv show *cough* You'll be so excited after I finish this book EEEE anyway how's that girlfriend of mine...