one - my hour

"No!" I screamed, sweat running down my back and tears running down my face

I was safe in my new room, in Wakanda.

Okay hazel it's the same dream you always have no big deal.

I heard my alarm blaring, recently I have taken the hobby of running at five am every morning. I used to run in Washington and also at the upstate avengers base often with dad at five so really nothing new except I'm waking myself up and not begging to not get dragged out of bed.

I walked across the room to the spacious bathroom, T'challa gave me a huge room that I'm very much not used to. I like smaller areas and I don't need too much space.

I splashed water on my face and then got to wash-cloth to dry my face. My hair is super long, almost to my waist. I don't think I have ever really cut it.

Sure I trims here and there to keep it healthy but maybe one day I'll chop it off, no I'll regret it.

I brushed my tangled hair and put it into a single braid, I don't want my hair going everywhere when I'm running. Next to my sink my new bracelet, it looked like a charm bracelet but it really was the thing that controlled my powers. T'challa's sister, shuri made it. She thought it would be more secretive then a huge metal bracelet covering my whole wrist.

I don't have to wear it at night anymore because I'm getting used to 'deactivating' it when I'm asleep thanks to Okoye.

She's probably the best fighter and trainer I've ever met besides Nat. I miss Nat. I really do.

After quick finishing my morning routine I walked out and grabbed my workout gear which was a black tank top and leggings with some plain nikes.

I grabbed my phone and pressed play on my queen playlist then walked to the elevator.

Maybe I'll take the path to where Bucky is, he recently woke up after They found a way to remove the winter solider triggers.

Bucky is still remembering everything but very quickly and I go every now and then to talk and tell him some things about dad and most of the time he surprises me with stories.

I have so much blackmail on dad now it's very hilarious.

The elevator opened and I walked out, seeing very few people walking to their work places. I stepped off the path and began my long run to the border where Bucky was.

I should have brought him some fruit or something, I don't know what he likes but I'll ask.

I like running early in the morning, there's no one around and the air feels nice here.

Suddenly one of my kimono beads started flashing. I groaned, wanting my peace. I swiped my finger along it.

"Hazel come to the mound I have an update for you." Shuri's voice came through.