Introduction!!!!

????: pay it.....

You: I have no money on me right now, or I don't have that large of amount to pay for!!!

???: then I have an idea....

You: what is it????

???: pay it with your body....

You: what!!!!!

???: yeah it's a good idea....

Cornering you in the wall, with his hands around your waist..... Was the arrogant son of the Kim group of companies.... And how did the situation became like this??? Well let's go back to 2 hours before this scene............

You: dad, I literally don't have any idea how could you run away from us....

You were in the phone with your father who apparently has run away from your family.....

Dad: I'm sorry honey, I had no other way....

You: " I'M SORRY!!!!! " I'm sorry isn't going to change anything... Or it won't change the fact that you have left 5 million debt money and I have to pay for it....

And he apparently has left 5 million dollar of debt under your name to pay for..... You wouldn't have worried more than that cause the man, he took debt was from the famous business group "Kim Group Of Companies " and they were known for their violence with their client, if the money was not given.... Some say they had connection with the underworld........ And other say they rule the underworld.... But none of those things helped you right now.... Cause you were panicking as your father had left you with all those debt money with your younger brother and your mother...... You were pissed, angry, confused, terrified..... All in all in total emotional damage state.............

Dad: I'm really sorry honey, if anything I feel worse, too worse, but I had no other go... I have to go sweetie......

Before you could say anything your father ends the call, you are terrified on what to do........

You: OK, mom don't worry... I'll make sure you guys are safe.... We can go to my friends house.... And hide out there.... It's good thing it's in a village... Before anything happens let's shift......

Mom: OK, honey.... I'll pack..

Brother: and I'll help you guys clean....

You: and I'll go out to buy some stuff......

As you opened the door to go out.... You saw two guys standing with their arms folded.... Waiting for you... You immediately knew it was the companies men..... They motion to get in the car..... You get in without any protest......... You don't tell your family, what was happening..........

As soon as you get in the office, the guys push you in a large room

The room was spacious... And sunlight reflected the room beautifully, the buliding was so big, you could litteraly see everything.......

As you scaned the room, you saw a tall man... He was showing his back and was wearing a blue suit... It was perfect on him... His hair light brown and voice so huskier.... Was good enough to melt you...... You thought he was the secretary of something.....

But as soon as the men who brought you there called him boss... You were shocked that the guy who looked so young, yet older than you, was the boss......