Chapter 20- You're The One I Seek...

Kai: yeah so what???

You: what!!!

Sehun: what!!!!

You felt the world around you crushing....  The man in front of you was the man you loved...  But now he's saying he's responsible for something huge.....

And he doesn't even care about it and casually answers it.....

Sehun: Kai I thought it was one of those rumours......

Kai: me too.....  But it's true....

You: Kai are you hearing what you're saying....  Don't you think it's hurting me to hear you say that you're responsible for someone's pregnancy......

Kai: what can I do...  What's done is done....  And by the way it's you who I seek Now.... I don't care about anyone else....

That's it... Your love of resonality has been broken..... You get so angry......... Angry enough to slap him and run away.....

You took your pursue and ran away from that place.....

Sehun: Kai....  I can't believe this......

Kai: what.... It was way before she came in my life.....

Sehun: way before kai..  Huh...   Way before.......  And here I thought you had always her in your life......

Kai: please don't be melodramatic......

Sehun: I can't believe you're saying this...... I'm going.....

Wait y/n.... Wait for me.....

I could hear sehun calling me....  But I didn't want to stop.....  I ran... And I had catched a cab.....

I was crying my while to the house....  Not the one I shared with kai.....  But my real house....

I crashed on my bed....  And didn't know what happened next...... 

Sehuns POV.....

I saw her run and cry.....  She was hurt by kai....  But this kai was new to me too...  The one I know wouldn't hurt her.....  But o was puzzled why he was behaving like that.....

I figured she wouldn't go home that she shared with kai.....

She had hopped on a cab and drove away. ....... What was happening I felt puzzled.....

Maybe Kai had something in his mind.....  But whatever it was I was in no position to talk to him....  Till he explains what the heck was happening......

End of POV.....

The next morning.....

Your POV.....

I woke this morning feeling a little light headed....  Mainly because I didn't eat anything......

And more of the reason was Kai....  Maybe he was angry or pissed about something...  Thats why he must have said that...  If I talk to him today maybe he'll tell me what was happening......

I got up to take a bath....  And soon after I got ready......

But I didn't have one ounce of interest to go to the office....

One reason being kai and another being I just didn't wanted to......

But I had to go...  Not just to talk to kai but also to pay the amount....