Chapter 25- Here To Help You...

You get in the cab to go to that place..... 

After a while you reach the place....  And you get down and pay for the ride.....

You see him leaving the place...  And call out his name for him to stop.....

You: Lay !!!!!!!!

Lay: y/n..... Hi....  How are you....

You: I'm fine...  But I need to speak with you.....

Lay: what is it???? I'm actually having some work....  Can you like come with me....  We can talk on my way to the visa office.... 

You: what happened???

Lay: they gonna cancel...  Until I give my confirmation statement that I didn't do anything relating to drugs....  come with me .......

You: ..... Sure.......  (getting in the car) it's actually about the drugs.....

Lay: what about it.....

You: it's all beacuse of Kris....

Lay: that bastard!!!!!!! I'll kill him....

You: do whatever you want to do with him.....  But I need your help.....  Clarify whatever happened with the visa office...  But don't tell kris that you found out it was him.....  I need you to see whether he's alone or is someone behind the master plan.... Use this...  (handing over a recorder) it had his statement of telling he did it all.......

Lay: have to say...  For someone who is not interested in this world....  Underworld....  You have our cunning mind....  I'll do as you say...... Just be careful......

You: okay, you too....  Just drip me in the cafe.... I have another meeting.....

Lay: okay honey........

You get down the car and wave him bye....... And walk to the cafe....  You see three men sitting there.....

And you walk inside.....

You: thank you for coming here.....

Suho: it's okay y/n-shi.......  What do you need??

Chen: please don't tell me it's about Kai.....

You: yeah it is...  But it's not what you think.....

Xiumin: then what is it????

You tell them whatever happened so far....  And they look shocked....

Suho: thank you for telling us

Xiumin: so why did you call us....

You: the thing is I think it's someone else who did this...  And I'm pretty sure they are not willing to step out...  And are using kris.....

Chen: so you want us to find him....

You: no, don't....  I already said it to lay.....

Xiumin: Zhangs????

You: yes....  He's somewhat trustable.....  So he's good....

Suho: so you need us for protection.... ....

You: kind of..... When the real face comes up...  I want all of you to be ready anything can happen.....