Chapter 7- Out with the truth...

As soon as you got ready you heard a car honking outside your house......

You soon rushed out......

You saw Kai was leaned against the car and was looking at his phone, he looked like a prince....  With sun glistening his brown hair and blue suit which fit him perfectly......

You couldn't help but think, he was handsome........

But that wasn't it........  As soon as you took a step forward you saw sehun, he looked handsome in his black suit with a black shirt and his perfectly shining blonde hair.....  God, these guys were gonna kill you......

As you smiled slightly of this thought the boys noticed you.....

You wore your red floor length dress, which silver heels....... Which was matched with a open and curled hair.........

It was right to say you looked like a princess............ But you didn't want to show yourself like princess.....

The boys stopped whatever they were doing just to look at you...... You felt good as sehun was the first one to come and ask your hand to take you to the car.........

After getting in the car kai was still standing outside.....

You: don't you wanna come in???

Kai: um...  Yeah......  I......

Sehun: what is it????

You: any problem......

Kai:no,no..... Just a sec......

After getting in the car......

Kai: wow!!!! You are really y/n right????

You: why do you ask???

Kai: wow!!  Just wow....... You look good.....

You: thanks.....

The truth be said you were acting cool by his comment....  But you turned your head towards the window cause you were blushing....

Sehun started the car, and you were off to kai's house again.....

You had a feeling like someone was watching you.....  You weren't sure about your makeup so you wanted to check it out in the mirror......

You looked up and saw Kai seeing you through the mirror....

He immediately averted his eyes and you didnt want to look in the mirror anymore.....  Cause you knew you would be looking perfect cause kai had been smitten by you......

The car halted in the Kim's mansion.....

This wasn't the same mission as the last one this was much bigger and better......

Kai had opened the door for him and you just stood there stunned.....

He held your hand for you to walk....  And first time you felt maybe this could last longer.......

Kai: don't be nervous!!!

You: I'm not!!!

Kai: you're sweating!!!!

You: lol, Hehehe.......

Sehun: don't worry.....  You just have to it with other hyungs wife......