Chapter 16- Warned you!!!

That ASSHOLE... wore his sunglasses and left.....  And I stood there about to say something.....  Just then lay came back...........

Lay: where did that ASSHOLE go......

You: that guy went over there......  What the......

Lay: listen....  See....  I have already many Shit heads to deal with in my life.......

You: believe me....  Me too......  I just came to warn you.......  I'm. Telling you to stay out of our way......  Cause I know kai....  He'll end you.........  And I know you.... You'll not give up easily......  Let's just forget whatever happened and move on......

Lay: nice speech babe......  But, as you said....  I won't give up.... Neither on Kim family nor on you........... I have to go...

You: wait.......  Lay......  Wait for me........ ( he leaves just like that) ASSHOLE....  I have them a lot in my life nowadays.........

You're actually pissed because of that asshole Kris and now this lay....... Even kai was pissing you.... He wasn't telling you anything nowadays........ He was hiding things from you........

You: god, this kai......  He doesn't pick up his phone..... I'll call sehun.......

Sehun: hello.....  Y/n, I'm sorry I'm busy....  But Ni is not with me.......  He's at home......

You: but sehun.....

The call has ended.....  Sehun sounded stressed.....  What would be the reason......

You went home to see Kai.......

Sehun's POV.........

Today was that time of the year......  I had to see him 5 times a year.......

I was sure he would not happy with the progress.........

Say I travelled in car to his office..........

Kai had not known about it yet....  And I wasn't even planning to tell.........

As I travelled......  I realised its been 10 years since I knew about him......  And from the date I knew him he had always been telling to protect kai and y/n.............

Reaching the destination.......

Sehun: I'll be staying here for 1 hour....  So park the car.......... Here.....  Take the keys.......  Don't disturb us.......

As I walked through the corridors which had litteraly know me years.........

I came here when litteraly every girl in the world wanted me...    And I'm still coming here when I want litteraly the only girl in the planet and I can't get her..........

As I opened his door.......  He motioned me to come in.......

I sat down on the chair.....  And he stood there admiring the  view of his office.........

Sehun: what is it???? Usually this time of the year....  You don't ask me to. Come....  What's up??????

???: what is the situation now.....

Sehun: everything under control......

????: DONT lie.......

Banging the table with his hand.....