Chapter 6- Awkward Encounter..

Kai: you guys know each other???

Lay: yes, Mr. Kim......  Y/n is.....

You: (immediately you put a hand in his mouth) friend.... I'm his friend.....

Kai: really???  You're friends with Zhang.....  Wow y/n..... You must be big shot too....

Lay: oh, she didn't have to be big shot.....  She's my girlfriend.....

You: (embarrassing and face plaming) ex...  Ex girlfriend......

Sehun: lol, here comes the drama........

Kai was staring at sehun asb soon as he said that......

Sehun: (controlling his laughter) what, sorry kai.... 

Lay: anyway I'm not here to talk about me and y/n..... Let's talk business.......

Kai: yep...  That's right.....  You may go now y/n.......

Lay: it's OK, let her be here you may need lady luck..... 

Kai: I don't need luck Yixing.... Maybe you need it......

Lay: so can I have her......

Kai: what!!!!! Why????

Lay: is there any problem Jongin....... You seem shocked.....

Kai: no nothing like that.....  It's that she's working for me, cause if a reason till that is over I can't leave her......

Sehun: yeah....  And we've grown attached towards her....

You were blushing because of what sehun said.......

Though the situation was dragging you in......  And you felt bad......  But truth be said you enjoyed it............

Lay: tell you what Mr. Kim...... I'll give you 15 million for that company and 5 million of y/n amount of be paid..... Would you say yes to the deal......

You: lay.....  No........

Lay: shush baby, let me take care of this......

Kai: why does she keeps calling you Lay..... And why do you want to pay for her....  Don't tell me it's cause she's one of your ex.......

Lay: she calls me Lay, cause people close to me call me Lay.... And it's not one of My ex....  She's the only ex...... And I wanna pay for her not because she's Mybexi.....  Cause I wanna be a good guy for her once again...  So that she knows I have changed myself and she can give me another chance.....

Kai: so you wanna go y/n.....

You: kai, don't pull me in...... It's between him and you....  And lay I told you yesterday..... At the dinner and the cafe too...  That I didn't want anyone to help me with the money........

Lay: I know....  But....  Just consider my option..... By the way why do you call him kai...

Kai: that's cause people close to me call me Kai.....

You:im close to you????

Sehun: she's close to you????

Kai: what i mean is by secretary... Anyway the deal is still for 20 million.... And when it comes to y/n.... I can't send her....  She's the best secretary I've had in a long time.....