Chapter 2- Blast from the past...

His voice demanding you to come with him....  You immediately rush to him.....

You: sehun....  Pst..... (wishpering) what happened....

Sehun: (wisherping) senior and the other Kim's had a fight with him.......

You: for what???

Sehun: well.....

Kai: it is none of your business, you work is just being secretary........

You: oh, I'm sorry...  I thought I was your "girlfriend ".........

Kai: it wasn't real...... Go home...

You: OK boss.......  (wishpering) asshole......

Kai: I heard it.....

You: I know you did...... That's why I said.....

Saying this you leave.....

Kai: gosh!!!  I already have such a massive headache from the fight... And she just can't keep quite.....

Sehun: Ni, you know she was worried.... Anyone in her spot would be worried....  Being mean with her isn't going to solve anything.... 

Kai: please sehun I don't need an advice right now.... Can we go to the club today.....

Sehun: are you sure, cause you have an early meeting tomorrow.....

Kai: you know I drink better than you right????

Sehun: yeah!! We'll see that....

Saying this the two of them drive to club.... Meanwhile you....

You: god my feet is killing me... This dress, this heels.... Ouch...

You were walking really fast cause it was already dark and you were afraid of the dark.....

You were afraid that someone was following you.... And you were not wrong...  You heard the footsteps approaching you...

So you start to run, but suddenly a hand out of nowhere grabs you to the narrow path....

The hand blocks you from shouting by shuting your mouth... You wanted to wriggle out but the hand was strong that it didn't leave you out of its grip.....

You started thinking this was it... Just then the guy who follows you, gives up the hope of finding you....

And the hand which had grabbed you leaves it's grip, when the street light flickers on, you see that, the mysterious man is non other than you boyfriend.... Well ex boyfriend....

You: Yixing?????

Lay: what is it babe??

You: sorry lay.... What the heck are you doing here...  Why did you do that.... What.. Why.... How.....

There was lot in your mind, so you poured out your questions.... Seeing your silly reaction he begans to laugh.......

You were embarrassed yourself...

Lay: lol babe you haven't changed a bit....

You: I'm sorry...

Lay: no it's alright.... It's good you didn't change..... Well I'll answer everything if you come with me for a coffee....