Chapter 9- Finding Out The Real You (2)

Kai: we'll kill you....

Lay: it's as simple as that....

You were shocked to hear that from lay and Kai......

As you stepped back......

There was a sudden, fire shot from above.......

It was just a miss, cause it would have hit you.....

Kai: so you want to do this the bad way....  Huh!!!!  Get ready then.......

Suddenly the shooting and the constant firing had started....... You jump behind kai to protect yourself.....  You're trembling too....

Sehun: kai, here!!!! (throwing a gun)

Lay: guys, take cover....  We are out numbered.......

Kai: sehun!!!!!  Take y/n out of here....

Sehun: but.....

Kai: no buts.....  Her safety is important......

Lay: yeah, he's right....  Take care of her....... I'll take care of this situation......

Sehun: OK, fine.....  Just call me if you need me....... Come on y/n

You stood behind him there frozen like an idiot not able to move.....  Sehun's was heard, but all you could see was kai and lay....  In shootout...  Like in those action movies.......

Kai just slides and shoots......  And Lay just jumps above kai to cover for him......

It was really cool to watch....  But you were freaking out.....

That your ex was a gangster..... And your boss is gangster too.....

That leaves sehun.....  Who was protecting you, but you knew he was no less then them.....

Though he was protecting you.... He was shooting everyone like its his regular job.......

Damn.......

Sehun: stay in the car.... Don't come out......  I'll go help them..... If someone knocks the door.....  Ask who and open....

He runs towards the building again....

You were shivering in the car....

Bang!!!!!

The door knocks again......

You: aaahhhhhh!!!!!!

Sehun: stop shouting it's me.... Lol.....  You should shout and kill everyone.....  Anyway have this.... Be safe....... I called the hyungs they will be here in no time......

Throwing a gun at you.......

You were shivering and holding the gun.........

After 5 mins or so.....

You hear cars screeching around you.....

You didn't want to open.... But hearing a familiar voice you roll down the window.....

Suho: y/n-shi.....  Don't worry stay here we'll be back.....

Xiumin: don't open the car door.....

Chen: do you have gun or should I give mine....  (showing his gun)

You: (not able to speak) mmm....