Chapter 8- Finding out the real you (part 1)

You didn't know what to do, you just stood there ruffling his hair and hugging his neck......

Kai: sehun told you right???

You: about what???

Kai: about all the stuff about me!!!!

You: yeah!!! He did, please don't get mad at him....  I asked him.....

Kai: I can never be mad at him.....  He's the only person in the world who trusts me......

You: you can trust others too.....

Kai: like you!!!! Then tell me did you remember???

Stepping away from him.....

You: no!!!!!

Kai: I mean I tried everything, and all you do is say no.....  What else should i do..... Just tell me.....

He was really pissed and was walking towards you........

You slowly stepped back...  Till your back hit the door......

You: kai, please move....

Kai: doesn't this lips remember me????? Why doesn't it....  Huh!!!!

You: what do you mean???

Kai bit his lips a little and then pounced on your lips hungrily like a tiger......

His kiss was rough....  Too rough to handle....... You were trying to push him....  But he didn't even move a little........

That's when you heard sehun calling you guys....  He moved a bit and you slapped him.......

You: I know you've always been a jerk....  But today how proved me right.......

Kai: what wasn't that enough....

You: why are you this cold to me....  I do everything to help you.....  More then a secretary does....

Kai: that's why I'm asking you.... Join me for the night....  And leave my office......

You: you want me to leave right.....  Fine I'll leave......

You run....  And notice sehun approaching you....  You run past him.........

Seeing you cry he follows you back.......

Sehun: y/n..... Wait for me!!!! Did he do anything?????

You: he's a jerk!!!! I'm quitting my work here......

Sehun: what no....  Please don't maybe he's drunk.....

You: tell me why?????

Sehun: I can't OK, it's for you to find and Kai to tell......

You: till you guys tell I won't come back.....  Tell him that.....

Sehun: y/n-ah wait.......

You did hear sehun but you started to run again.......

You got in a cab, and went home.....

You wanted to stop working for him...... Cause you couldn't take his cold treatment anymore.....

The next day........