Chapter 13- Let's Be Like This Forever....

You're happy to hear that he would do anything for you..... You hug him in even tighter embrace.... And just stand there........

Kai: ouch baby..... I know I'm not suppose to day this.... But you're killing me with your hug....

You: sorry......

Kai: but I don't mind...... Come. On...... It's getting cold outside........ We have to go.... Our new home awaits......

You: OK......

He holds your hand and leads you to the car..... You're really nervous of this whole new event....

You just keep imagining how your life will be....... And how much Kai and you would grow in this relationship........

As you reached the place..... He opens the door for you..... You keep looking at the luxuiors place.....

Kai: You See jagiya..... Up there.....

You: yeah.......

Kai: that's where we gonna live......

He points to the top most floor and what seemed like a 30 storied building ........ It was maybe tall enough to look at the whole city....

You are in the elevator........ And kai sees you fidgeting your hands in nervous state.........

Kai: lol, jagiya why are you nervous we are not going to see my mom..... We are going to live together jagi........

You: I know..... But....

Kai: you're afraid.... That eventually I'll discover I don't love you and you think due to silly little fights I'm going to hate you and we are gonna break up..... Right????

You are shocked that kai knew you very much like no one else.... He got all this just cause of your nervous face....... That was the moment maybe you realised you had found the person who completes you..........

You just nod a yes for his question....

Kai: well jagiya don't worry.... Till I get bored of you, you'll always.... Be here with me....

You were about to say maybe eventually he'll get bored.... But that's when he said.....

But I know I'll never get bored of you.... Cause if I would have... Then I would have forgotten you a long time back.........

The lift door opens to reveal your blushing face to sehun......

Sehun: did you guys make out in the elevator........

Kai: what, no why???

Sehun: see that.....

He points to you face that looked like bright tomato.......

Kai and sehun just stay there smiling.....

You: aiiish!!!!! Just let this go... I'm tired I wanna sleep can we go......

Kai: fine.......

Sehun: OK come. On in..... Once you guys.... Both of you have never come here..... I'll show you around .........

You both follow sehun.... But suddenly kai lulls you by your hand... Before you could even step in the house........

Kai: jagi...... Just remember once you step in that means.... I'm not letting you go.... I want you.... That means I want you and only you forever.... So now is the chance...... Before you came on my life I never did have love on life.... That's from 5 years me knew you came in my life with love... And I'm pretty sure after you also I won't have love..... Whatever those magazines talk about me... Are all fake... So if you think I'm some sort of playboy.... Or something..... Feel free to walk out........