Chapter 23- Looking Back...

good....... Caught........ Bring her.....

Looking back now...... I think she was always an angel.....
As a child also she was always caring and loving....

I know it's bad to bring her like this.... 

But to execute my plan perfectly I need her...  Thats what I had in my mind always....  From. The day she was born....

I wanted her to be raised for this single purpose......

To revenge, to savage for what I lost.......

The two who I made big shots in the society....  Back stabbed me and took away what I had......

Sometimes....  I would feel bad for her.....  Bad that's something I can't do.....  From the moment I knew they had boys for them....  I made sure she grew up to destroy them both.....

They should know my plan right....

But they have all the time in the world to know my plan....  Till then......  Let them suffer a little by little..... 

Your POV.....

You: hey who the bloody heck are????and where are you taking me....  Answer me....

You don't know where you were, and why you were in this situation....  But all you knew was to wait patiently till you knew what was happening......

You were freaking out inside ........ You just wanted to know what the hell was happening.....

It feels like the vehicle in which you can had stopped......

And you were being dragged inside.........

Being pushed somewhere you felt the sudden hit of light on your face........

And all you could hear was a voice....  And the blinding light was balanced later to reveal a man aged....  Definitely aged but didn't look like one....

Neatly dressed..... Looked like...  Looked like someone with loynod power....

You kept wondering who was it and why had he bought you hear.... And just then he begans to talk........

???: welcome sweetie....  Welcome to fort of Lin......

You: Lin....????

???: guess I have to officially introduce myself.......  Sit....

You: no!!!! I wanna go home.... I have to see my father.....

???: he can wait.....  He's useless anyway......

You: no!!!!!!! Let me go.....

???: SIT!!!!!!!

Though he looked old his voice was really freighting and loud....  So you sat down....  Not wanting to further piss him......

???: good......  I don't want to use a commanding voice to my granddaughter.......

You: what!!!!

???: let me talk sweetie....  Then ask question.....

I'm Lin Shunpei...... I'm the chairman and CEO of Lin industries......

My son Lin siwon........  Or your so called father...... And you my beloved granddaughter......

Apple of my eyes....  Separated by your family from me, soon after you were born.......