Chapter 17- The Suprise...

Sehun's... POV....

As I was driving back to kai's and y/n's...... House......... I must have dozed off cause I had reached my destination but my driver didn't wake me up....... I got up and adjusted my clothes and went in.....

Your POV......

This ASSHOLE...... Where is he.... Huh........ Sehun said he would be home.........

I banged on the door, but I didn't hear any noise.... Maybe he was sleeping........ I opened the door with the keys that I had......

Then I straight went to kai's bedroom.... He was sleeping like I guessed.......

Lol he was my very own version of Sleeping Beauty...... That's when I thought I could suprise him if he wakes up.........

So I took out this red lipstick and doodled on his face........

All of a sudden he woke up.... And pulled me on the bed......... His grip was really tight.........

Kai: babe.... Being bad girl to your man...... Tsk... Tsk..... Let's punish you.........

You: kai please..... No.......

Kai: what babe... I have only this in my mind......

You: and what is it????? It's not touching with your hands right???

Kai: defiantly not jagiya.....

You were confused on what was going to happen.... That's when.... He bended down to bite your neck..... He had continued nibbling your neck...... Leaving a purple and pink hickey.....

You were screaming in pain.... And hitting him...... But that idiot doesn't budge a little....... His punishment was truly a punishment for you.... Cause 1. It pained a lot.... And 2. Tomorrow morning you won't be able to wear a proper dress.... You had to hide it......

Finally you had managed to push him........

It was maybe a bad idea..... Cause he had full on monster mode written on his face......

Thats when he decided to chase you around the house...

And you started running around too....

Overall it was really funny cause he just woke up from his sleep.... And he kept hitting in stuff..... He was this big clumsy baby.....

But he was your big clumsy baby....

Finally he had catch up with you... And trapped you in between his arms.....

At first you began to protest.... But then hug his neck instead.....

He leans in to kiss you.... Cause he had been giving you seductive smirks and lip biting...... And all you could think was his lips on your..........

Just when you're about to kiss.... You hear a knocking on the door....

Kai seemed to be flustered my it and opens the door......

Sehun who stood there at the other side... Saw kai's reaction and understood what was happening....

Sehun laughing.....

Sehun: should I come later...

Running behind sehun and hiding...

You: save me sese....