Sunscreen

Sora lies on his beach towel, drying himself under the sun. "Riku said I couldn't play beach-ball with them until I was dry...We're probably gonna end up in the ocean anyway..." he grumbles. "Good thing I love him so much," he chuckles, smiling.

After a couple minutes, he sits up a bit and spots Riku, running towards him.

"Hey, Sora!"

"Yeah, Riku?"

Riku stands above him as he asks, "Are you dry yet? Kairi, Namine, Axel, Xion, Ventus, Roxas, and Vanitas are waiting for you to join in the fun."

"Yeah...I think so."

"Good. It means you can resunscreen now."

"W-what? Resunscreen?"

"Yeah. Don't want to get burned do you?"

"No..."

"Then here." Riku tosses Sora a bottle of sunscreen.

"Riku? I thought we had spray sunscreen. I swear we all used it earlier."

"Yeah...the thing is...ummm..."

"Well...what is it?" Sora says, beginning to grow impatient.

"They hid it and insisted we couldn't use it. I don't know why, but...that one is what we've got." Riku points at the sunscreen in Sora's hand.

"Okay...whatever..." Sora tries to apply the sunscreen as fast as possible so he can go play. He doesn't want to sit there longer than he has to. Eventually, Sora looks up at Riku. "Hey, Riku. Could you help with my back? Pleeeaaase?"

"Sure, Sora," Riku laughs as he kneels down behind Sora's back. "Sunscreen me."

"Sure thing, Riku," Sora giggles as he squirts some sunscreen into Riku's hand.

"Thanks, love," Riku smiles.

"What?" Sora turns his head a bit.

"Oh...I said, 'Thanks, Sora'," Riku answers, a bit embarrassed.

"Okay," Sora laughs.

Riku first applies the sunscreen to Sora's neck, then to his back. He rubs the sunscreen in slowly. His back is so soft...

However, Riku is unaware as four people watch them from across the beach in anticipation.

"You think he's taking a little too long to apply that sunscreen?" the girl with short black hair laughs.

"Definitely," the red-haired girl giggles back.

Eventually, Sora turns his head. "Uhh...Riku? I think...I think you've probably rubbed the sunscreen in well enough by now," he slightly blushes.

"Oh, right," Riku smiles, embarrassed.

Sora begins to get up before Riku says, "Wait, Sora."

"What, Riku?"

"I still need to apply my sunscreen, so...would you do my back in a second?"

"Sure!" Sora exclaims. "I'd do anything for you. You know that," he laughs as he tosses Riku the sunscreen.

"Yeah..." Riku tries to hide his face a bit as he blushes. "I'd do anything for you too. Also, thanks."

"No problem, honey!" Sora giggles.

"What?"

"Oh. Oh yeah I...I said, 'No problem, Riku'," Sora smiles nervously.

"Sure..." Riku quickly applies his sunscreen, then hands the bottle to Sora. "Here."