Soriku Crack Drabbles Compilation Part 2

A/N: Note that this is a collection of some random situations and stuff. Because it's crack, some characters may be ooc and stuff will be exaggerated. Don't take it seriously, these are mostly to make jokes.
Warning: There are some kh3 references so....

Sora's texting the group chat between him, Kairi, and Riku on his gummiphone when he remembers a joke and his eyes sparkle.

Yes, I have to make it!

Creeper
AWWWWWWWW MAN

NO

Riku noooooooo!

YOU RUINED ITTTTT
I LOVE YOU BUT YOU RUINED THE MEME!!!!!

#IDIDITONPURPOSE
Too many of you guys have been making the meme

OH NO HE DIDN'T

OH YES I DID

"Sora! Come downstairs!"

Sora looks up from his phone and sighs, "Mom's calling." He texts Riku back.

Okay I actually have to gooooo

OKAAAAAAAAAAY
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

°°°°°°

Kairi confronts Riku in the secret place.

Riku narrows his eyes, "I thought Sora was going to meet me here."

Kairi crosses her arms. "No. That was just to get you here."

Riku starts to leave before Kairi speaks up.

"Okay, Riku. Stop trying to steal Sora from me."

Riku freezes, then smirks before he chuckles, "You're not intimidating."

"I can let you die," she states with a serious look on her face.

"And make Sora cry and beat himself up for it? I don't think you have the guts."

"Well...Sora's sitting on the paopu tree now. I'm going to confess to him and win him over and you can't stop me!"

Riku walks to the mouth of the cave, then turns back only to say, "Go ahead. Do it. I'm gonna need to talk to someone important. We'll see who holds his attention easier."

And Riku walks out, leaving Kairi to her own anger and frustration. "He won't win."

••••••

Kairi holds Sora's hand in her own, a smile upon her face. "Sora. I will always be there for you. I will be by your side as your one and only, as I always have been, for the rest of your life."

Sora smiles. "Kairi-"

Riku sees the scene from afar while talking to Mickey, and nudges him aside, sprinting to where Sora and Kairi are, "MOVE, I'M GAY."

Mickey comments, "At least you're admitting it," as Riku interrupts Sora.

"I'm gay."