Soriku Crack Drabbles Compilation Part 4

A/N: Note that this is a collection of some random situations and stuff. Because it's crack, some characters may be ooc and stuff will be exaggerated. Don't take it seriously, these are mostly to make jokes.
Warning: There are some kh3 references so....

Kairi sighs, "Sora, you have to choose."

Sora immediately becomes panicked.

"Me or-"

"Sorry, my mom is calling me for dinner, BYE!" Sora yells as he runs off.

~

I'm finally going to do it. Sora approaches Riku after training, tapping his shoulder. "So...Riku..."

Riku turns around, and Sora's face immediately reddens. Of course, Sora notices the sweat glistening on the skin of Riku's muscular arms, the soft smile on his face, and just everything, and he just dies inside. Sora waves him off, "Uh...nevermind...Sorry my mom is calling me for dinner bye..." He quickly scurries away.

~

This time, Riku approaches Sora. He takes a deep breath. "Hey, Sora. I wanted to ask you something."

Sora smiles, "Sure thing, Riku! Ask away!"

"Well..." he begins, twiddling his thumbs. "How do you see me? Like...are we just friends or..."

Sweating nervously, Sora quickly draws his gummiphone out of his pocket. "OH HEY, MY PHONE'S RINGING. I THINK THAT'S MY MOM CALLING ME FOR DINNER." Once again, he scurries off. "GOTTAGOBYE!"

~

"Sora," Kairi sighs, a hand on Sora's shoulder. "I know you like Riku."

Sora smiles nervously. "As a friend? Yeah, of course I-"

"No. Not like a friend."

Sora begins to sweat. "What are you talking about?"

Kairi raises and eyebrow, and Sora gives in with a hard sigh.

"Fine. I'm in love with-"

Riku puts a hand on Sora's shoulder from beside him. "Hey. What are you guys talking about?"

Sora immediately tenses up, then runs off again. "NOTHING I THINK MY MOM'S CALLING FOR DINNER BYE!"

~

Vanitas appears in Sora's room while Sora sits on his bed. "Tell him," he demands.

"No."

"Tell. Him."

"No!"

Vanitas snarls, "FOR DARKNESS SAKE, TELL HIM!"

"NO! I'M NEVER TELLING RIKU THE TRUTH!"

"SORA! YOU ARE LITERALLY HORDING RIKU PLUSHIES EVERYWHERE! YOU EVEN HAVE A FLIPPING BODY PILLOW OF RIKU!"

"I DO NOT! THOSE ARE ALL FOR KAIRI!" Sora retaliates.

"KAIRI AND RIKU ARE IN HIGH KEY MID RIVALRY OVER YOU! JUST TELL RIKU!"

Sora summons his keyblade. "EXCUSE ME, I THINK AQUA AND VEN ARE CALLING YOU TO DINNER! SO, YEET!" Sora whacks Vanitas hard with his keyblade, launching him out the window.

~

The Hotel Sora Squad (Xion, Roxas, Ventus, and Vanitas) push Sora to the door to Riku's room.

"Go in there," Vanitas demands.

Sora narrows his eyes, skeptical. "Why?"

Roxas gives him a little shove. "Just do it."

Sora sighs, and opens the door. He walks in as Riku sits on his bed, reading a book.