Chapter 1: Dress Fitting

(AN: For the picture above, replace Mal with Grace, so you guys don't get confused)
Grace's Dress for the Royal Cotillion which she is fitting for:

(AN: For the picture above, replace Mal with Grace, so you guys don't get confused)Grace's Dress for the Royal Cotillion which she is fitting for:

A couple days later, Grace's morning sickness went away and everyone was getting a little overprotective of her condition

...........................................................................
A couple days later, Grace's morning sickness went away and everyone was getting a little overprotective of her condition. Evie had decided to do her friend's dressing fitting herself since she didn't trust Grace's dress designer to be mindful of her condition. Throughout the whole dress fitting, Evie tried to be careful and gentle as she can be. Grace gasped loudly when the dress became too tight and she said, "E, I can't breathe." Evie replied, loosing the dress a bit, "Oh, whoops. Sorry, Gracie-Lyn." Grace nodded and said, "It's alright. It just got a little too tight." Evie smiled and said, "So, have you and Ben talked about names, yet?" Grace replied, "Um, no, not yet. He wants to wait until we know the gender to come up with names." There was silence for a few minutes until Evie saw a glimpse of Grace and Ben on the TV. She smiled and said, "Well, looks like someone is popular."

Grace looked up at the TV screen to see her and Ben in Agrabah. Ben had decided to propose to her there while he was seeing his best friend, Aziz, and to make a promise to Aladdin and Jasmine to keep Agrabah and Auradon as allies. Since she is the Queen of Auradon and Ben's betrothal, she had to go with him. The young Queen smiled and heard her phone ring. Evie gave her friend her phone and Grace's face lit up when she saw Ben's face on the screen. Evie smirked and said, "I know that face. Let me guess, it's loverboy." Grace slightly nudged her friend playfully and said, "Oh, hush." She began to talk to Ben on the phone for a few minutes while Evie worked with her dress. After finishing the call, Grace was grinning like the Cheshire Cat.