Chapter 15: The Battle of a Lifetime: Part 2

Grace's Wolf form and her dress transformation:

Everyone watched as Uma ranted about how she lived on the Isle

...........................................................................
Everyone watched as Uma ranted about how she lived on the Isle. Grace placed her hands on her stomach, protecting her unborn child. Uma made a run towards the edge of the boat, causing everyone to run after her. She jumped over the boat and rose of the water, in form of a large octopus like her mother. Uma smirked at Ben and said to him, "Let's see how you will handle having everything being taken away from you." Ben glared at Uma, eying her, as one of her tentacles grabbed Grace. He shouted, as Uma drug Grace into the water making her scream, "No!!" King Charming Sr. and Cinderella ran to the edge, along with their son, and shouted, "Grace!!!!" Grace's screams stopped when everyone heard a splash. Ben let out a angry roar and took off his crown, giving it to Jay. He then began to take of his jacket and gave it to Carlos. Mal ran over to Ben and said to him, "Ben, what do you think you are doing?! You'll drown!!" Ben turned to Mal and replied, "If I don't do something, Grace will drown!!" He then jumped over the ledge and dove into the water. Just as he dove into the water, a bright blue aura appeared in the water where Grace had been dragged. Everyone watched it with curiosity and wonder. Ben swam over to where Grace was and shouted, looking for his fiancée, "Grace?! Where are you?!" Suddenly, a burst of light blue figure shot into the sky and flew around. Ben looked up with a look of fear but it turned into a smile. The blue figure turned to be Grace in her wolf form, with her crown and blue necklace, and a slight bump appeared on her stomach. Everyone cheered, applauded, and whistles for their wolf Queen.

The blue wolf hovered over Ben, who looked up at her with a loving smile, and looked down at him. She then turned her attention to Uma and growled at her. Ben did the same, but without the growling, and said to Uma, "Uma, you don't have to do this. I understand that you're angry but you're better than this." Uma just growled in anger; causing Grace to bark at her, giving her a warning to stay away from Ben. Jay turned to Mal and said to her, "What's she doing?" Mal replied, "Grace is warning Uma to stay away from Ben. If not, I'd rather not be present to see what will happen." After a few minutes of a stare down, Uma backed down and disappeared into the ocean. Grace huffed, nodding her head. Ben swam back to the royal yacht and climbed up the ladder, dripping wet. Carlos and Chad rushed over to help Ben while Jay and Lonnie held onto the ladder. Everyone watched as Grace flew around the yacht until landing on top of the staircase, standing in front of her figure on the stained glass. She stood there regally until she wrapped her wings around her body. A bright blue aura surrounded her once more and she transformed into her human figure, wearing a different dress. Grace smiled at the crowd until she smelt fire. The Queen looked down at her dress and saw small patches of fire on her dress, causing her to put them out. Ben chuckled at the sight and smiled. Grace smiled back at him then turned to Luimere. Luimere said to Grace, putting out another patch of fire on his Queen's dress, "Uh, Your Majesty?" Grace turned to Luimere with a questioning look then looked at her dress, seeing another patch of fire. She sighed and put it out as well, turning back to her fiancée. The young couple both smiled at each other.